Re: Destroying our liberties...with fear and hate

if you do fight , do it properly with honor . use the dark force
must not .thats the easy way but the wrong way. leads to evil.

yoda

  • Re: Destroying our liberties...with fear and hate
    ... > if you do fight, do it properly with honor. ... use the dark force ... > must not .thats the easy way but the wrong way. ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: NZ-France -- here we go again
    ... Thats a stupid as an athlete who loses in the Olympics and the World ... Great teams don't blow 13 - 0 leads. ... The French won because of a refereeing blnddner. ... a fairweather blow-in. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: I quit heroics!
    ... We had Galv down and 15% left on Drek when they won. ... S> thats a reasonable battleground... ... A difference of 20 honor and 2 marks isn't enough to push ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Serious beginner--questioning Gitelman about standard leads
    ... > leads, there are several excellent ones, the person who just had put its ... >> Learning (with a group of other beginners) using Fred Gitelman's ACBL ... >> from longest whether holding honor or not? ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: Do Gap-CDH groups exist?
    ... Can you give some evidence/intuition behind this conclusion? ... Which leads you to the problem? ... Thats a long story. ... it has applications in Secure Multi-party ...
    (sci.crypt)