What is becomiobg of ceertain parfts of USA - the danger zones not even made by American; unsafe and not smart ( educated a little) while the fake images are projected.

What to make of 'virtual prison' in usa?
( 'sequestrations', they call it up there - arer very hight under
Obama

"Virtual Prison Tour from the Florida Department of
Correctionswww.dc.state.fl.us/oth/vtour/index.htmlCached
You +1'd this publicly.

AHA

Virtual Prison Tours - Death Row Cellwww.dc.state.fl.us/oth/vtour/
deathrow.htmlCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
AHA!

6 Characters Who Escaped Virtual Prisons... Or Did They?io9.com/.../6-
characters-who-escaped-virtual-prisons-or-did-theyCached
AHA

Jun 5, 2009 – It's the ultimate test for any hero: finding yourself
trapped in a prison of the mind, where you can no longer tell the
difference between reality and ...
electronic Harassment,virtual prisons in the usa - YouTube

THIS IS VERY SERIOUS FORM OF HARASSMENT PRACTICED BY ALL
SECURITY, WHEN THEY ARLRTEDUY WACKED THEMSELVES.
IT IS PRACTICED. PEOPLE DO LOSE THE LINE BETWEEN REALITY
AND WHAT THEY DO VIRTUALLY VIA SATELLITE - ON A WAY TO TARGETTING YOU.

► 10:00► 10:00 www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rrFizQ6HCM
You +1'd this publicly. Jan 17, 2011 - 10 min - Uploaded by whgh1
This billboard warns of electronic harassment by "Big Brother".
http://ww1.prweb. com/prfiles/2010/12/08/589634 ...

ELECTRONIC HARASSEMENT,VIRTUAL PRISONS IN THE USA ...

.... APPRENTLY WAS ON U TUBE.

More videos for virtual prisons »
The Virtual Prisons of Tropico | Play The Pastwww.playthepast.org/?
p=1073Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Mar 15, 2011 – Indeed, I had always planned to conclude my series of
posts on virtual prisons with Tropico,
a tongue-in-cheek simulation in which the player ...
Containing the Past with Virtual Prisons | Play The Past

SOME OF POSTS GROM THE PEOPLE IN REMOPTE PT\LACES MIGHT INCLUDE
DTORTURES IN THERE AND 'PRISON' WITHOUTB ACTUAL WALLS.

IT SI SIMILAR HERE - CRIMINALS ODF BALL MAJOR SECURITIES IN THE WORLD
DO NOT MERAN TO RELESAE ME FROM THEIR VIRTUAL HOSTAGE WHILE TRYING TO
USE MY INTELLECTUAL CAPACITIES SINCE THE ATTEMPTED ASSASINATION ON
8/17/2017 ( PUBLISHED BY ME AS SOON AS I COULD WALK). NO ONE SECURITY
SERVIOCE OF USA IN PLACE THAN IS EXCUSSED ON THIS NONSENSE AND DANGER
TO ME AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE.

THE KIDNAPPED POLISH GOVERMENT THAT THEY BURRIOED PHONY AND KEEP PHONY
PICTURES IN NYT IS
IN A FORM OF VIRTUAL ENSLAVEMENT WITH THE VERY POWEFULL CHIPS
CONTROLLINTGB THEIR BODIES AND MIND. IT DOES NOT EVEN MATTER THAT THEY
CAN WALK - THEY ARE SO DEPRIVED THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE BASIC SAFETY AND
SECURITY AND SENSORY DEPRIVBATION IOS IUNBERABLE THEY FED ONLY
CHEMICALS AND OVERTHE COUNTER CHEMICAL POISONS IN FORM OF UNAPPROVED
'OVER THE COUNTER WE CALL IT).

THEIR BODIES ARE GOING; CRIMINALS CONTROL THEM

CRIMINALS CONTROL ME BUT THEY ARE NOT ABOUT TO PUT CHIP IN ME. I AM
DEPRIVED SLEEP, SAFETY AND FOOD TOO; I ALSO NOT HAVING CONTACT WITH MY
FAMILY FOR 5 YEARS, AGAINT ANY INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION

I LIVE WITHOUT A CENT SINCE BUSH STOPPED MY WELFARE; I HAVE MY JOB
OPENED ON EVERAGE EVERY
YEAR AND THEY DO NOT KNOW NHOW TO FIND THE JOB AT WHICH I WAS 20 YEARS
IN - THAT IS HOW
THE CIA OPERATES HERE AND ELSWHERE COMPLETELY DENYING VIOLATIONS OF
THIS PROPORTIONS.

THEY HAVE NO RIGHT AND NO BUSINESS TO DO IT. NOR HAS OBAMA BUT HE IS
SURROUNDED AS IT SEEM BY CRIMINALS ONLY; THEY ARE FOR THE MOST
FASCISTS OR THE MOBS OF SO CALLED HOMOSEXUALS USING ASSAULTS FOR THE
POLITICAL GAINS. ( SEE NANCY , THE LOST SOULD OF FASCIST THAT MUST BE,
SAYING
TO YOU ON U TUBE HOW ILLEGTAL IT IS TO CONFRONT THEM) TODAY IN USA
THEY ARE DOING IT TO ANY
FORMER COLLEAGUE - THE FASCISM IN USA HAS MOVED THAT FAR; WHILE YOU
WATCH AND DENY THAT
YOU WILL NOT BE NEXT - all people are vulnerable to fascists nut
security offgicerrs, regular officers, civil service professionals and
people that they have stollem assets from are their first target ( as
they can confr\ont them; the rest of the people know even less; they
target knowledge in people too:)), the droppe outs of all ameriucan
Universities awarding self someone else PHDs and more). This bad
became of USA under Bushes administration; he steal from Americans to
own clan; he acts as if not American and no viable confrontation has
ever taken place hthe fascists kidnap people first and here is even
how. )

AS IT IS TODAY, NO SECURITY SERVICE PROMIS SEEM VIABLE THAT THEY ARE
RELEASING ME FROM HOSTAGE - THAT THEY THREATEN ME EVERY DAY AND THAT I
STILL BE THRATEN TODAY IS. THEY ARE WACKED OUT LIKE THAT. TERRORISTS
IN MIND ; ALL; NOT ALL PEOPLE EMPLOYED THERE ARE YET YOU DO NOT NEED
ALL MAKING THEREATS FOR THE WHOLE ACT AS TERRORISTS and surely do not
take the assigned responsibility ( it is a suspecion now, that all
security servioces are prone to infiltration by criminals, and that is
why effectiveness is so little)
.