General relativity explained by Fitzpatrick's RPR - - (Relative Phase Relationships).
- From: fitz <zeusrdx@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:48:01 -0700 (PDT)
General relativity explained by Fitzpatrick's RPR - - (Relative Phase
Our space is built up by the average amount elements are out of phase
with each other.
Repulsive forces are generated between elements that are out of phase
more than this average.
While elements more in phase, than this average (phase coherence),
produce attractive forces.
Click link above to see why we have general relativity.
- Prev by Date: Re: When French are rapists and Germans are laud. Where: in the Times.
- Next by Date: Podcast interview re Booker T. Washington w/ Dr. Raymond W. Smock
- Previous by thread: Keeping telling them that LB weaken I Polish Republic but did not kill the nation ( nonsense is confusing the obvieus)
- Next by thread: Podcast interview re Booker T. Washington w/ Dr. Raymond W. Smock