Re: The Turkish gendarmerie forces have seized 3.5 tons of hashish ...

And ,murpy ,was one of the 25,000.

He changed his name from Gudjuk Bulluk, to rich murphy,to avoid being
tagged by the Interpol.

" OK,BULLUK,we now know your hideout.Come out with your hands up."

Jay-K

  • Re: Tom Golisano to NY: "Drop Dead!"
    ... raise that top marginal rate people will do whatever to avoid it--ARE ... 2011 and avoid a double-dip recession in 2012. ... I'd calculate that as 1-1.25 state jobs per ... New York Democrats to Golisano and 'the rich': ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Re: US Mint February 2010 Coin Production: Dimes
    ... country are under taxed in comparison to the middle income people. ... But won't the rich be able to find loopholes to avoid any higher taxes ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: Atlas Shrugged
    ... confusing warren buffet with "the rich". ... most wealthy people don't avoid ... taxes and charity like the plague. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Atlas Shrugged
    ... confusing warren buffet with "the rich". ...  most wealthy people don't avoid ... taxes and charity like the plague. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Attachments as .dat?
    ... > but the problem is while the attachments I send can be read from ... > another PC with MS outlook just fine, when they are read online (from ... you can avoid this by sending your messages in Plain Text or HTML ... It is the Rich Text format that causes this. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)