Re: America at its best
- From: Lady Chatterly <not-bot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 0:39:30 GMT
In article <1125875100.740972.285440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Marcus Aurelius <aryamihir@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Two hundred years sucking on Indian blood, and leaving it poor and
>And now the progeny of the bloodsuckers comes back to say that the
>blood-loss was a 'good' thing for India.
>Shameless fuc*s. Retarded culture.
He that plants thorns must never expect to gather roses.
"I *love the wonderful quotes* you generate, especially when you had
the long discussion with Lady Chatterly, a known Usenet-bot. People
who don't know that's a bot stopped immediately after they were told,
you OTOH kept on going for quite a while...." -- Josef Oswald
- Prev by Date: Hurricane Katrina - If you're poor and black, you only count if you're an oil threat!
- Next by Date: Antisocial behaviour
- Previous by thread: Hurricane Katrina - If you're poor and black, you only count if you're an oil threat!
- Next by thread: Antisocial behaviour