Convicted US agents on parole detained
- From: CubaFAQ <cubafaq@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 21:36:44 -0800 (PST)
It is no secret that the US regime bankrolls your di$$ident pals to
the tune of 20 Million US Taxpayers' Dollars every year. You yourself
were once forced to concede that these groups would not even exists
without foreign bankrolling:
"To be able to function they [Cuban dissidents] need aid...They can
only function with international help... The US aid gives them the
means to survive."
While it seems they can secretly get all this money and equipment all
the way from Miami or Washington, they are unable to raise any money
to speak of from their own neighbours! Why do you think that is?
And this support comes from a regime that continues to this day to
inflict genocidal trade sanctions on their fellow Cubans. (See
Featured Article, "Is the US embargo a form of genocide?" at my
website.) As convicted US agents out on parole then, you have to
expect that they will be taken in for questioning from time to time.
Visit my CUBA: Issues & Answers website at its new home:
- Prev by Date: Blackmailer Paul Lamot (PL) up to his old tricks
- Next by Date: Re: On November 25 Dan Christensen (aka DCPROOF) posts as "Dan Christensen here", December 8 he claims referring to him as such is "blackmail". How hypocrite will you get Dan Christensen?
- Previous by thread: Three prisoners of conscience of the Group of 75 Still detained
- Next by thread: Re: Three prisoners of conscience of the Group of 75 Still detained