Re: On November 25 Dan Christensen (aka DCPROOF) posts as "Dan Christensen here", December 6 he claims referring to him as such is "blackmail". How hypocrite will you get Dan Christensen?
- From: PL <pl.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 14:33:26 +0100
On 6/12/2011 5:39, CubaFAQ wrote:
> By using my full name here,
You use your full name "Dan Christensen" (also your alias) here Dan
Christensen aka DCPROOF as this recent example shows.
Thanks for confirming nobody is "blackmailing" you in any way that
you are in fact the vulgar blackmailer
How hypocrite will you get Dan Christensen?
Dan Christensen's post:
From: Dan Christensen <Dan_Christensen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 09:27:25 -0800 (PST)
a post he quickly tried to remove from Usenet when exposed. But then
Christensen aka DCPROOF keeps forgetting that removing a post from
Google Usenet does not affect all other Usenet servers.
and stop whining about DCPROOF.
You again posted as DCPROOF here:
For the cardinal issue of prisoners is case closed
as we all know you ran like hell here as well to remove the post from
Google to hide the fact that this isn't about your privacy, just
Remember: you can only wipe it from Google, DCPROOF. It remains on
thousands of other servers and can easily be quoted to expose you as
the hypocrite you are.
It is entirely up to you to end this Dan Christensen aka DCPROOF
- Prev by Date: Re: December 6: 1 (and counting) identical messages from Dan Christensen aka DCPROOF filled with the usual spam, lies, insults and blackmail
- Next by Date: Declaración de ALDECU - 12-2011
- Previous by thread: Re: December 6: 1 (and counting) identical messages from Dan Christensen aka DCPROOF filled with the usual spam, lies, insults and blackmail
- Next by thread: Re: Fidel Castro es estalinista - mas tonterias antisemitas de Teddy Schmidt