CIA: Cuban infant mortality the lowest in the Americas -- better than Canada, way better than the USA
- From: Dan Christensen <Dan_Christensen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know how old this data is, but, based on their latest
estimates, according to your CIA colleagues, Cuba's infant mortality
rate is now the lowest in the Americas -- better than Canada, and way
better than the USA!
Must be frustrating as hell for all you embargo-Nazis. Just what is it
going to take???
Visit my CUBA: Issues & Answers website at its new home:
- Prev by Date: Laura Pollán: si es necesario dar lo vida por lo que soñamos, así será
- Next by Date: Seguridad del Estado cubana golpea a Damas de Blanco
- Previous by thread: Amenia: 56,7% among children under the age of 24 months in Esastern Cuba
- Next by thread: Re: Anemia: 56,7% among children under the age of 24 months in Eastern Cuba