Re: Blackmailer Dan Christensen aka DCPROOF doesn't like being exposed for what he is

On 22/09/2011 19:57, CubaFAQ wrote:

(snip)
> By using my full name here, the cowardly blackmailer, [abuse of my
privacy by blackmailer Dan Christensen],

You might just as well stop your desperate attempts to blackmail me in to stopping with posting with your violations of my privacy Dan Christensen (aka DCPROOF)

I will just continue to reply to you using the alias you selected and have used for twelve years and even up to the last couple of days (your choice).

"Blackmailer **** **** (PL) up to his old tricks

From: Dan Christensen <Dan_Christensen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:21:06 -0700 (PDT)"

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/soc.culture.cuba/2011-08/msg01467.html

""Ladies" want violent thugs, terrorists and spies released to continue US dirty work?

From: Dan Christensen <Dan_Christensen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:23:39 -0700 (PDT)"

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/soc.culture.cuba/2011-08/msg01437.html

Thanks for exposing to all again that you do use all of your aliases ("Dan Christensen", "DCPROOF", "CUBAFAQ") in your slander and blackmail campaign.
Thanks also for exposing yourself as the pathetic liar you are by again showing that you do continue to post with "Dan Christensen" in your personal attacks

As I said:

You are the only one attempting - and failing to - blackmail anyone Dan Christensen (aka DCPROOF).

I merely use the alias you selected 12 years ago and that you have also used with this e-mail.
https://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.cuba/search?hl=en&q=pl+author%3ADan+Christensen&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&;

An alias you have used even today:
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/soc.culture.cuba/2011-08/msg01437.html

The facts show that you are the only blackmailer.

Link:
https://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.cuba/browse_thread/thread/fad55c8147d334eb/012d5390e11a93c1?hl=en%0Cd5390e11a93c1

The two elements of blackmail are here:
- you tell me to stop referring to the alias I used for the last 10 years
OR
- you will post a constant stream of slanderous personal attacks to defame you on the web.

As long as you continue this abuse I will expose you fro the vulgar lying hypocrite of a blackmailer you are.

When you have had enough of your own abuse and its consequences then just stop abusing.

You started this, you end it, but be sure of one thin: your blackmail won't work now just like it hasn't worked it the past.

To paraphrase you: "you are the instigator of this abuse,so it is entirely up to you to put an end to this".

In the mean time I will keep your score and share it with all.
.