Re: cubafaq site axed for violation of terms of service? - no, just transferred for technical reaons
- From: PL <pl.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 11:46:59 +0100
On 5/03/2011 7:31, CubaFAQ wrote:
Dan Christensen false claimed I was ever the owner of the "Cubafaq" website that bears the same name behind which he hides.
When the website was wiped and the standard "404" type message appeared saying the site was archived (meaning no longer active), Dan tried to claim the site had been axed for abuse.
Dan Christensen has no proof of any ownership of mine of the site nor of any wrongdoing that would have warranted any "sanction".
As such this is no more than another failed attempt by Dan Christensen to slander me.
All this shows is what a desperate slanderer Dan Christensen is and how he knows that without lies and insults he can not dream of refuting anything I say.
Note: while Dan Christens's site is nowhere too be seen the new location of Cubafaq already registers in the first page of searches in Google Blogs (just slightly below the old now abandoned one)
- Prev by Date: Re: Dan Christensen's lying website
- Next by Date: Re: cubafaq site axed for violation of terms of service? - no, just transferred for technical reasons
- Previous by thread: Re: cubafaq site axed for violation of terms of service? - no, just transferred for technical reasons
- Next by thread: PL's cheap, imitation cubafaq site axed for violation of terms of service?