Re: Cuba's Dissidents Are Speaking Up: Is Congress Listening? Of course not -- "Dissidents" just the hired help

As usual, the coward apologist PL has been reduced here to his
cowardly snip-and-run tactics, and mindlessly repeating his failed
lies and rationalizations as he runs away in terror. Once again, this
coward has snipped almost my entire reply and refused to address the
issues here. What a pathetic loser!

PL cannot deny that his dissident pals here are calling for the
immediate and unconditional lifting of the US travel ban and
restrictions on food sales to Cuba. So, he just snips and runs away.

PL cannot deny the facts, as documented by Amnesty International and
the UN, that prove his beloved embargo is indeed a form of genocide.
So, he just snips them and runs away in terror.

Anyway, if you are simply going to keep repeating yourself like this,
and have nothing new and relevant to add, do not expect a reply from
me on these matters.