Re: Norway donates $880,000 for equipment and medicines to Cuban aid mission in Haiti (RHC, Periodico)
- From: Dan Christensen <dchris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 22:05:56 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 7, 2:19 pm, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan Christensen wrote:
Norway and Cuba Cooperate On Emergency Relief to Haiti
Castro provides doctors for pay and Norway the cash and the equipment.
Please post your proof that Castro is personally benefiting
financially from the Cuban aid mission in Haiti. We know you can't.
You are simply making this up as you go, desperate propagandist that
Here we see that the Norwegian Environment and International
Development Minister Erik Solheim said, "Norway wants to support the
lifesaving work Cuban doctors are doing in Haiti under extreme
conditions." Contrary to your lies, he said the money will be used to
purchase much needed equipment and medicines for the Cuban medical
personnel. Deal with it, Mr. Lobbyist.
A standard Cuban practice documented by the ILO
"A distinction is usually made between the short-term temporary flows
which occur when countries such as China and Cuba send health personnel
abroad to earn foreign exchange"
Nothing here to support your outrageous claims. It is well known that
Cuba does contract health services for richer countries like Venezuela
and South Africa. Any income generated goes to subsidize Cuba's
national health care and education programs -- despite your best
efforts, still the best in Latin America -- and to providing free
medical aid to poorer countries like Haiti. No one but you, Mr.
Lobbyist -- in the entire world it seems! -- is suggesting that Cuba
is profiteering from the disaster in Haiti. You are simply making that
up, as usual. What a pathetic loser.
Visit my CUBA: Issues & Answers website at http://tiny.cc/CubaFAQ
(Note new address. Please update your bookmarks and links.)
- Prev by Date: (VIDEO) Así ha contestado el presidente Chávez a quienes critican la presencia de cubanos en Venezuela
- Next by Date: Debacle de Sidor, Emblema del Desquicio Estatista de Chávez
- Previous by thread: Norway donates $880,000 for equipment and medicines to Cuban aid mission in Haiti (RHC, Periodico)
- Next by thread: Norway donates $880,000 for equipment and medicines to Cuban aid mission in Haiti (RHC, Periodico)