On issue of genocidal trade sanctions, cowardly PL snips and runs away in terror... SIXTY TIMES NOW!!!
- From: Dan Christensen <dchris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:37:53 -0700 (PDT)
Was: "On genocidal trade sanctions, cowardly PL snips and runs... 59
On Aug 20, 2:48 pm, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snipping portions of PL's posting already debunked here, or just too
lame to bother with]
1. In this statement, Amnesty InternationalIn March of this year, we have this quote from Amnesty International:Pathetic. [And evasive as hell. Again, please answer the following questions (simplified still further for your benefit, Mr. Lobbyist):
"Amnesty International urges the US government to lift the nearly
decade long economic and trade embargo against Cuba as it is
detrimental to the fulfillment of the economic and social rights of
the Cuban people. It obstructs and constrains efforts by the Cuban
government to purchase essential medicines, medical equipment and
supplies, food and agricultural products."
Multiple choice. [Choose the best answer.
(a) expresses support for the US embargo
(b) is neutral on the issue of the US embargo
(c) condemns the US embargo
2. It is apparent from this statement that Amnesty International
(a) would support the indefinite extension of the US embargo
(b) would support the extension of the US embargo as a temporary
(c) would NOT support the extension of US embargo even as a temporary
3. In general, international trade sanctions which block or limit a
nation's access to food and essential medicines are
(a) never genocide
(b) sometimes not genocide
(c) always genocide]
Cowardly PL snips and runs away in terror... 60 TIMES NOW!!!
(Snipped text in [ ]'s)
On the full text[snipping the same old rationalizations]
Here is the link:http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/AMR25/002/2009/en/e7b1efe4-27...
Again, you have refused to say whether or not you think Amnesty
supports these cruel sanctions of yours. Again you have refused to say
whether or not they would support these cruel sanctions even as a
temporary measure. Again, for the 60th time, you have refused to say
whether trade sanctions that deliberately block or limit access to
food and essential medicines are GENOCIDE OR NOT! Why? The answers are
all painfully obvious to any decent person.
What are you afraid of, Mr. Lobbyist? What are you hiding? Just answer
these questions. Your personal credibility couldn't get much worse
here. Be a man for once and stand up for what you REALLY believe. It
obviously has nothing to do with "human rights." You are such a
- Prev by Date: Estados Unidos: La reforma del sistema de salud es torpedeada
- Next by Date: Re: Re: On question of trade sanctions crybaby Dan Christensen makes a fool of himself for no less than 1261 TIMES NOW!!!
- Previous by thread: Estados Unidos: La reforma del sistema de salud es torpedeada
- Next by thread: Re: Re: On question of trade sanctions crybaby Dan Christensen makes a fool of himself for no less than 1261 TIMES NOW!!!