Re: Cuba's Healthcare a model for the U.S. says CNN

On Aug 13, 7:26 am, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snipping portions of PL's pathetic posting already debunked here, or
just too lame to bother with]

Face it, Mr. Lobbyist -- even your CIA colleagues [seem to think you are full of shit on this one. Even at their ironically named Factbook website, they show that Cuba's infant mortality rate is significantly lower than that of the USA.]

(snip)

Thanks for again showing what a slanderous liar you are Dan Christensen.

[snip the same old lies and evasions]

Already debunked here. See "PL's same tired old lies and evasions."
But thanks for confirming that even your CIA colleagues -- your
partners in crime -- think you are full of shit on this one. What a
loser!

Dan
Visit my CUBA: Issues & Answers website at http://www.netcom.ca/~dchris/CubaFAQ.html

  • Re: Chiefland, Fla RV Park
    ... <another snip> ... WalMarts and other big box stores were much closer to the Interstates than the country back roads. ... and we won't bother you if you just don't bother us. ... We even crossed the Rt-66 Rainbow bridge in Kansas. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Mommy Wars: To Work or Stay at Home?
    ... Men who bother to play these games ... their time only to discover that their first impressions were dead on and ... I'll tell you about one of those arrogant bossy types and how they behaved ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: Castro Bashes Bolton as "Gangster!"
    ... >> [snip portions of PL's posting already debunked here, ... > Every time you post that lie about me I post the truth about you. ... > all from the report tow which I posted the link comrade Dan. ... I see you didn't bother to reply to him. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Mr. Lobbyist burned again!
    ... I have never advocated violence either ... The rest was just too lame to bother with. ... BEFORE the Bush regime's recent move to intensify these cruel sanctions! ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Android apps are limited to 256 MB of storage space
    ... showing how trivial the problem is by showing the "hard" parts. ... It's extremely common in modern GUI apps ... meaningful context. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)