Re: USAID making ever-higher investments in subversion (Periodico26)
- From: Dan Christensen <dchris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 20:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 6, 3:29 pm, PL <P...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 6, 4:52 pm, Dan Christensen <dch...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Cuba: USAID making ever-higher investments in subversion
BY Jean-Guy Allard
a pro-Castro apologist in a Cuban newspaper.
The Guy even lievs in Cuba. He is an "in house" propagandist.
You are a fine to talk, Mr. Lobbyist.
Get back to us when you have a credivle source.
How about the USAID and the NED websites themselves. For USAID
There, we see that $65 million was indeed spent on Cuba in 2008 and
2009. And that a further $20 is to be spent next year. We also see OTI
spending totaling $8 million spent on Cuba in the same period.
For the NED grants to subversive anti-Cuban organizations listed above
Visit my CUBA: Issues & Answers website at http://www.netcom.ca/~dchris/CubaFAQ.html
- Prev by Date: Tin Foil hat Tin Foil sombrero
- Next by Date: On question of genocidal trade sanctions, cowardly PL snips and runs... 41 TIMES!!
- Previous by thread: Re: USAID making ever-higher investments in subversion (Periodico26)
- Next by thread: Re: USAID making ever-higher investments in subversion (Periodico26)