Yoani Sánchez: Obama must lift the embargo -- PL in denial

On May 19, 4:10 pm, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan Christensen wrote:
On May 19, 10:29 am, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan Christensen wrote: TWICE THE SAME CRAP
On May 19, 3:59 am, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
What Mr. Lobbyist snipped for obvious reasons and refuses to address:
I claim only that she said, "The US president must lift the embargo.."
(snip)
So you no longer claim she said or even meant that it had to be
"immediate and unconditional" as you said?
So, you are enable to explain how her demand that, "the US president
must lift the embargo," can be anything but
(snip)

Unlike you I don't put words in other people's mouths and I don't think
- unlike you - that I know other people's private thoughts.

An indication can be found in the first part of the sentence: "Now
everything is complicated".

Up to your old tricks again, eh, Mr. Lobbyist?

Yep: posting the stuff you hide.
That is no "trick", that is a way to undo your "tricks".
A correct translation.

Here (from original posting here) is what Sanchez actually said:

"It is now more complicated, but the U.S. president (Barack Obama)
must lift the embargo. "

as I said: before the snippet you posted she said "It is now more
complicated". That is indeed the first part of the sentence as I said.
the part you did not post.

Poor, pathetic lobbyist...

(snip)

What Mr. Lobbyist snipped for obvious reasons:

Please explain how, in your hate-addled imagination, this is an
indication of suppport for your beloved embargo. And how this can
possibly be seen as anything but a call for the immediate and
unconditional lifting of these cruel sanctions of yours.

An indication can be found in the first part of the sentence: "Now
everything is complicated".

Again, you left out the next part: "But the U.S. president (Barack
Obama) must lift the embargo?"

Not simple.
Complicated things take time and effort to resolve, Dan.

Now who is putting words in her mouth??? You are pathetic!

How exactly does this show her support for your beloved embargo? And
if this was an indication of support for these cruel sanctions of
yours (it isn't), why would she immediately then say, "But the U.S.
president (Barack Obama) must lift the embargo?" She doesn't say what
the Cubans must do first -- there is not a hint of that anywhere --
only that the US president "MUST lift the embargo." Do get back to us
when you have your story straight, Mr. Lobbyist. (What a loser!)

See featured article, "Do Cuban dissidents support the US embago?" at
my website.

*******************
For more information on PL and how he operates, interested readers
should see these recent threads:

"Club Med and the Belgian Ministers -- PL's explanation???"
"PL's supposed 'local knowledge' a sham"
"PL confirms embargo used to harm Cuban citizens -- whatever it
takes!"
"PL's Final Solution to the CUBAN Problem"
"PL voted SCC Loser of Year for 2008"

As for the rest of PL's pathetic posting, readers may also be
interested in the thread, "Top Official: US Wants Cuba 'Liberation'"
where our Mr. Lobbyist here runs through almost his entire repertoire
of desperate lies, distortions and evasions (including those here),
each debunked by yours truly at:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.cuba/browse_frm/thread/1ae...

Dan
Visit my CUBA: Issues & Answers website at http://www.netcom.ca/~dchris/CubaFAQ.htm