STILL in denial, PL sneers "Let them eat daiquiri mix!"
- From: Dan Christensen <dchris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 11:04:00 -0700 (PDT)
On May 18, 12:52 pm, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan Christensen wrote:
On May 18, 6:06 am, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wheat farmer sees open Cuba as a boon to region's farmers
Thanks for confirming
I am not "confirming" what you claim nor is the article.
Your article confirms it. We know you are STILL in denial.
that your beloved embargo, as Amnesty
International put it recently, "obstructs and constrains efforts by
the Cuban government to purchase (snip)
Your article confirms this. And under the terms of the UN Genocide
Convention (previous posting), this makes your beloved embargo a form
of genocide. Makes you proud, don't it, Mr. Lobbyist -- your very own
Oddly enough they don't seem to have no problems of procuring Daiquiri Mix.
Again, you reveal your callousness and your hatred of the Cuban
people. Fortunately, no one is buying into your self-serving
rationalizations here -- not human rights groups like Amnesty
International, and not the international community.
For 17 years in a row now, the UN General Assembly has voted
overwhelmingly to condemn these cruel sanctions of yours. Last
November, only Israel, who trades freely with Cuba anyway, and the
tiny South Sea islands of Palau (pop. 20,000) voted with your
political masters on this one. Whatever it takes, right, Mr. Lobbyist?
Visit my CUBA: Issues & Answers website at http://www.netcom.ca/~dchris/CubaFAQ.html
- Prev by Date: Will Cuba Be Allowed to Use Dollars Again?
- Next by Date: Re: Cubanos temen regreso de apagones
- Previous by thread: Re: Wheat farmer sees open Cuba as a boon to region's farmers
- Next by thread: Re: Dan Christensen, please explain how it is possible for Cuba to get Daiquiri mix, but no wheat? Doesn't add up Mr. serial Liar.