Re: PL still refuses to comment on Amnesty International's condemnation of his beloved embargo
- From: " krp" <krp2457k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 12:57:35 GMT
"Dan Christensen" <dchris@xxxxxxxxx> lied again in message
In this recent message Dan Christensen claimed there are no systematic
violations of human rights in Cuba:
" Do you accept Mr. Christensen that the Cuban regime violates human
rights yes or no?"
" No. Not in any systematic way."
and continued with his usal apologetic support of thje Castro regim'es
human rights abuses
Spare us your crocodile tears! For years, you have been promoting
sanctions against the Cuban people that even Amnesty International has
conceded are "used to harm the most vulnerable members of [Cuban]
society." We are STILL waiting for your comment from you on this
embarrassing (for you) fact. (Don't hold your breath, folks!)
Small problem Danny is that Amnesty International did NOT "condemn" the
U.S.at all. Criticism and condemnation are two different things. You are a
habitual LIAR Comrade Christensen.
- Prev by Date: Cuban gov't shuts down dozens of illegal factories and shops
- Next by Date: Re: Christensen why do YOU continue to promote genocide against the Cuban people?
- Previous by thread: Re: Another of Dan Christensen's lies exposed: Dan falsely claims human rights are not violated in a systematic way in Cuba
- Next by thread: Compare Cuba Hotel Prices from Top Websites