Re: Dan Christensen = exposed liar

Dan Christensen wrote:
On Mar 27, 12:01 pm, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snipping portions of PL's posting already debunked here, or too lame
to bother with]

OK, Mr. Lobbyist... One question at a time:
Why did you say, "Check with Club Med in Varadero on which Belgian
ministers stayed there and get back to me" at this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.cuba/msg/2602f5eb5bd1c2ed?....
so you would know that you can't hide the truth about Cuba as people can
see it for themselves.
Ummmm.... That doesn't make a whole lot of sense in this context.
What Mr. Lobbyist snipped (snip)
Nope.
that is what I replied to.

Yes it does.
It is the truth and your lying innuendo can't change anything about it
[snip]
Very evasive,
(snip)

What Mr. Lobbyist snipped for obvious reasons:

(snip)

as it is a post edited misquote.

a fact that your misleading incomplet snippets without a link (as the
link will expose your lies) can't change.

Remember the context.(snip)
the one you try to hide you mean:
here is the link again:

the correct and full quote:

"Lulo, Get your brain outof the gutter and drop the unsubstaiable
innuendo. In short : you are a lying fraud.
I can "lobby" 4 MEP's and two ministers in Belgium by going to the
confrmation dinner of my godchild. I can also "lobby" these MEP's at our
squash games. Check with Club Med in Varadero on which Belgian ministers
stayed there and get back to me.

[snip]

Thanks for confirming I was right.
(snip)

Actually I exposed your lie by posting the full text.
I see you again snipped the link to the context.
That just shows what a desperate liar you are.

To see the message in context: the context Dan doesn't want you to see
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.cuba/browse_thread/thread/5fb621a1396ecc6c/2602f5eb5bd1c2ed?#2602f5eb5bd1c2ed

What Serial Liar Dan Christensen snipped in despair:

But then it isn't the first time that you are exposed on the "lobbyist" lie, no?

Explain how I could be "lobbying" people in Varadero if I was posting at the same time from Belgium Mr. Serail Liar?

You fell flat on your face once before when you claimed I had been "lobbying" people In Geneva while your pal "cuba libre" that stalked me then showed from an IP that I was in Santiago de Cuba at the time.
Dan's other exposed false claim:
"Taking a little break from arm-twisting in Geneva, Mr. Lobbyist?"
Link:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.cuba/msg/b6375f9783e47aee?q=g:thl174670614d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8

A real loser you are.

What Dan Christensen snipped in complete despair as it explains what is behind his slanderous campaign:

- Frustration

I exposed Dan Christensen as a fraud in this group years ago when I blew his "cover". In SCC he tried to portray himself as an "independent interested party" with no political agenda.
When I came across a blatantly different reply to a similar question in a Stalinist e-group to which I had been invited I posted it to show his lying hypocrisy.
Since then he has been pissed as hell as it undermined his lying propaganda effort to mislead "those in the background" (his own words, those that didn't have "local knowledge". He himself admitted in the same e-group that propagandist like him can never "convince" those with "local knowledge".

In frequent exchanges he got some mad he often forgot to keep up the presence and made him show his hand and true nature:

Quote:
"In my opinion the advances made by the Revolution are morally well
worth fighting for and justify the use of these extraordinary
measures.
In this case, the ends do indeed justify the means.
These measures, however, would NOT be morally justified in propping
less
worthy regimes in the region -- the USA and its vassal states in the
Caribbean and Latin America come immediately to mind."

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=tirG3.176162%245r2.278940%40tor-nn1.netcom.ca

"It is wrong to think that a particular end justifies EVERY means. At
this time, for example, it would be wrong of the Cuban government to
send death squads after their opponents as happens in Mexico and
Colombia. Again, the actions of the Cuban government in detaining
these
so-called dissidents seem quite mild in comparison and are morally
justified under the circumstances."

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=txMG3.176443%245r2.284921%40tor-nn1.netcom.ca

That meant he was exposed a the hypocrite liar he is. It showed that the false claims he made about others (support of genocide, torture, abuses, ..........)in fact only applied to him.

I have also frequently exposed his lies about facts and people in SCC.

"It is clear from Smith's article here (and his website, CIP Online)
that he does, in fact, support an immediate and unconditional lifting
of your beloved embargo."
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.cuba/msg/3f1fe3a55c12d7d7?dmode=source&hl=en

HIS own words:

'We should reduce tensions, not aggravate it, making it clear to the
Cuban
government that we do not have hostile intentions toward them,'' Smith
said
during a 40-minute speech at a conference titled Cuba and the United
States:
Relations in Permanent Conflict, Causes, Effects and Solutions.
''I did not say lift the embargo without conditions,'' he said.
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/world/cuba/12157593.htm
You can enter after a free registration.

Permanent copy in the Cubaverdad archive:

Then there is the issue of his lying website: I had pages removed (for violations of law, slander, ...), have shamed him in to changing it on various occasions (adding links that would then expose his lies, remove lying caption from pictures, ...)and have in general exposed the lies on it (on Amnesty International for example)

What Dan claimed on his website (the misquote):
"Today, for the first time, Amnesty International has explicitly
denounced the US embargo on Cuba in humanitarian terms, and made clear
its support for the immediate and unconditional lifting of these cruel
sanctions"
http://members.allstream.net/~dchris/CubaFAQ215.html

Link to the "report": (the one Dan didn't give until I shamed him in
to it)
http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGAMR250172003?open&of=ENG-CUB

where the only thing Amnesty international asks for "immediately and unconditionally" is the release of political prisoners.

Quote:

"in 1.
"On the basis of the available information, therefore, Amnesty
International considers the 75 dissidents to be prisoners of
conscience(2) and calls for their immediate and unconditional
release."

In 8.1
" to immediately and unconditionally release the 15 prisoners
previously named by Amnesty International as prisoners of conscience.

" to immediately and unconditionally release anyone else who is
detained or imprisoned solely for having peacefully exercised their
rights to freedom of expression, association and assembly."
en of quote

- Dogmatic hatred.

Dan Christensen is a hard-line Stalinist. His first steps in SCC were to defend Stalin and in other forums he has praised "workers democracy" under Stalin.
He has admitted that he is ready to fight to the last Cuban (from his comfortable armchair in Canada) for his cause.
By posting the reports from the international press, human rights organizations and Cuban independent journalists I have exposed his propaganda as a lie. That makes the man wild with rage.
As he like to see himself as the "victim" (he once claimed he was being censored in SCC) he therefore lashes out at people claiming that those that contradict him are "CIA" agents (as if the CIA would care about a third rate liar as Dan) and professional "lobbyists" probably to make himself feel that he is "important" and to explain away his complete propaganda failure (portraying himself as "overcome by unsurmountable institutional odds").

- Personal hate and the "rat pack"

Dan has suffered the trauma of having part of his website remove after a long battle over the personal attacks and falsifications he had posted there.
The frequent exposures of his lies and hypocrisy only fueled the personal hatred.
Dan ganged up with various other propagandists that people that have been attacked by them refer to as the "rat pack". I have been the target of the lies and slanderous insults of this "rat pack".
They specialize in online slander (from posting private information, attacking their business or businesses they are associated with, inciting others to harass people, over accusing people of being "CIA agents" or "lobbyists" to the worst things one can imagine)and direct harassment (phone calls, letters, letters with razor blade or white powder, loitering in front of people's houses,.. up to death threats in France).
All they succeeded in doing was to dramatically increase traffic to a website I participate in ( www.cubaverdad.net )and to suffer the consequences of their slander.
Dan Christensen had part of his website removed. The Centre Che in France had their complete website removed and their "secretary" known here as "cubalibre" went to jail for 6 months for a whole series of abuses. A Spanish "subsidiary" of the rat pack still has a surprise coming.
All because of their lies were exposed.

But then in the end this is what it boils down to:
those that don't have rational arguments find themselves exposed as the liars they are. When that happens all they have left are the old slander tactics: they attack the people that expose their lies in the hope that they can intimidate them.
If Dan Christensen felt he had any chance to convince people directly he would try to do so by posting facts and arguing facts.
He is reduced to snipping, posting the same snippets over and over again, lies and slander.
As long as he and the rest of the "rat pack" (and their hangers on) are reduced to that they expose" their own failure.
Fine by me.

PL

"The Cuban government is based on lies and cheap propaganda. That is why it is afraid of words and the truth."
Raul Rivero, April 2006, University of Sevilla, Spain
.