Re: Question for Dan

"Dan Christensen" <dchris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:034d6d7c-f341-4ef6-bdf2-6a6cf69a5f4d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[snipping portions of Kenny's posting already debunked here or too
lame to bother with]

TRANSL:ATION: Danny will be using his industrial strength bullshitting in
this post:

< So "broken" that they now have lowest IMR in the Americas --
< surpassing that of the tormentors to the North. And they are sending
< medical aid throughout the region and around the world on an ongoing
basis.

Danny as has been DOCUMENTED here many times your bullshit has TWO
answers you have never been able to refute:

1. Nobody know the REAL IMR for sure since there is NO independent
verification of the claim.

[snip more of the same and LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE
LIE]

< Repeatedly debunked here. Remember, we have been waiting for years for
< you and your clownish colleague here to cite even one independent
< expert in the field who has any serious concerns about Cuban health
< stats. You got your butts kicked every time! Care to give it another
< try, Kennykins? Bend over....

(NEVER "debunked" just your pathetic WHINING.)

Yeah Danny we know. The former Minister of health, having left Cuba - to
your BULLSHIT is not "independent" or an expert.

And which "Minister of Health" would that be, Kennykins? And exactly
what did he say? We are STILL waiting...

Oh Danny did you forget her name so quickly? You denounced her as a
"YANKEE AGENT."

Not to mention the dozens of Cuban doctors who testify to the same thing.

[snip andd LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE]

You mean all those "Cuban doctors" in Miami? Get real, Kennykins!

Sure some of them are in Maimi Danny. Some got here in the last couple
of years. Some are in other places, like Europe or Asutralia, even CANADA.
Some are even still in CUBA Danny. BUT yto YOPU they are NOT "independent"
but YANKEE AGENTS!

Now Christensen WHO would kn ow more about the state of Cuban health
care, YOU a fat assed CANADIAN HARD CORE STALINIST BULLSHITTER, or one of 40
Cuban doctors who defected from Venezuela? YOU or them Danny? WHO would be
more "INDEPENDENT" or "OBJECTIVE?" You are them? Who should the reader
listen to here Danny? SOme HARD LINE STALINIST in Canada or an actual CUBAN?

< Time to put up or shut up. It has been several years now, and we are
< STILL waiting for you to cite even one independent expert in the field
< -- one without an obvious political axe to grind -- who will support
< your outrageous claims. Until you can do so, do not expect a reply
< from me on this matter.

Danny I have quoted dozens. YOU have attacked them all as being CIA
agents. Of course you are lying through your teeth. But it is the only way
you can TRY to LIE your way out of the truth confronting you. Again we have
YOU or 2 MILLION Cubans - who do we believe? YOU? You are full of SHIT
Christensen. You have been shown to be a liar repeatedly. So I say we
believe the 2 MILLION Cubans and write you off as a tired old Marxist
bullshitter!

.