Martial Art in modern days (free download match and tutorial videos)

In modern days, we need to protect ourself and our family or the one
we loves ...we know that the criminal rate are very high. Of course
you can armed yourself...but in some country or location, its against
the law to have weapon (gun).
Train martial arts can develop our strength and health. We can defense
ourself and protect others.

in my blog
http://mixedmartialartvideos.blogspot.com/
you can download many tutorials (self defense by Helio Gracie, ground
fight by Bas Rutten) and also some martial arts match.
its all free and honestly free. no ads no pop ups!

thanks for your attention!