Re: Question for Dan

DANNY'S CUBA DELUSIONS
"Dan Christensen" <dchris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:05f1465f-a733-4042-a929-1c8a5baf7845@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dan you and I had a dialogue a few years ago about the impact of
the
embargo on Cuba, you might remember that at the time stated that
New
orleans was only between 200 to 300 miles from Habana.

Anyway at the time I asked you why Cuban's were not allowed to buy
computers and other electronic devices and you stated that was not
the
case. That Cuban's could simply not buy them due to the pricing
pressues of the embargo.

Yet today, a memo has been circulated stating ""Based on the
improved
availability of electricity the government at the highest level
has
approved the sale of some equipment which was prohibited," the
Cuban
Government freely sdmits that they did indeed prohibit the
purchase
of
computers.

In short Dan, my question is, do you freely and openly admit that
it
is possible that you do not know as much about Cuba as you may
think,
or possibly have wanted us to believe?
Face this fact. Dan Christensen has been to Cuba ONCE.

< Where DO you get this stuff, Kennykins? Just making it up as you go?
What
else is new? As you know, I have been to Cuba several times since
1988 --
once,
< sometimes twice a year more recently. We (my wife and kids) have
been
there once this year already.

Oh Danny this is a new allegation on your part. For years you admitted
to only ONE trip to Cuba.

< Prove it, Kennykins. Yes, I know, you hate that part! (What a loser.)

Danny you change your stories with such regularity keeping track of your
bullshit can be a full time job. For YEARS you said it was ONE trip and
now
it is DOZENS..............

< So, you have no proof. As usual. What a loser!

Me PROVE how many trips YOU took?

< YOU prove I "admitted to only ONE trip to Cuba." We know you can't,
< Kennykins. What a pathetic loser!

Danny - everyone who has been here for years KNOW you admitted to only
ONE trip to Cuba. NOW you are claiming DOZENS and I think you are LYING
again! Which you do with amazing regularity.

  • Legislators take secret trip to Cuba with Sacramento lobbyist
    ... At least two California state legislators secretly traveled with Sacramento's "best connected" lobbyist to Cuba during the legislature's spring break, an exclusive CalWatchdog.com investigation has revealed. ... Both legislators' offices said the elected officials paid their own way on what one Capitol source described as a "super-secret trip." ... One ethics expert said that the trip raised multiple ethical questions, including why legislators were traveling with lobbyists, the true purpose of the nonprofit and why officials felt compelled to hide the trip from the public. ... In order to comply with the State Department's ban on travel to Cuba, the trip was arranged by Californians Building Bridges, a shadowy non-profit organization controlled by Anderson. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Cuba: a cyclists dream
    ... Cycling along a quiet road in the hilly part of Pinar del Rio, 160 kilometres west of Havana. ... After ham and cheese sandwiches, a lunchtime staple in Cuba, we climbed back on our bikes and headed for the hotel. ... I rode at the back with a small group that included Benoit Portelance, who is a public transit mechanic in Montreal and our bike mechanic on this trip. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Perdues office defends overseas trade missions
    ... Sonny Perdue took this month, one to Cuba and one to Argentina and Uruguay, but critics already say he used poor judgment, chastising his timing and decision to visit a communist country. ... On June 6, Perdue led a 43-person delegation — including four journalists and 23 private business people who paid their own way at $2,500 apiece — on a two-day trip to Cuba. ... The governor's office defends both trade missions as part of the state's strategy for minimizing future economic slowdowns. ... "What this really is about is meeting face to face with prospects that would potentially invest in Georgia and establish jobs here," Brantley said. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Nagins Cuba trip raises questions
    ... When Mayor Ray Nagin jetted off to Cuba recently, the buzz around town and on the Web had little to do with trade opportunities or disaster preparedness, the jaunt's stated mission. ... The mayor's press office gave no advance notice of the Cuba trip. ... "I honestly find what he's saying, I think the only word I can use is peculiar, because we certainly don't want that in the United States," said George Fowler, a New Orleans lawyer and vice president of the anti-Castro Cuban-American National Foundation. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Castro pitched in for lawmakers visit
    ... A U.S. critic of the embargo against Cuba traveled there with his wife and son, and the island nation paid part of the bill. ... The New York Democrat changed his travel disclosure form for the April 2002 trip and reimbursed the Cuban government and a New York grocery store owner $1,922 for his son's expenses after the Center for Public Integrity, a nonpartisan group that focuses on open records, raised questions about the trip. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)