Re: Under-5 Mortality: Cuba improves 1 ranking, USA drops 5 (UNICEF)
- From: Dan Christensen <dchris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:52:31 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 23, 2:32 am, PL <P...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 23 jan, 06:42, Dan Christensen <dch...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> According to UNICEF rankings of under-5 mortality rates, Cuba and USA
were tied last year.
the only problem is that US rates are verified by independent research
while the independent researchers have claimed that Cuba's staistics
(from economic over education to health) are "politically influenced".
We have been waiting for several years now for your proof of these
outrageous claims, Mr. Lobbyist. All we get from you is dubious
sources, misquotes or outright lies. Two of your own supposed sources
have personally written to expose your lies about them!
Sadly for you, the overwhelming consensus of expert opinion is that
Cuba, despite the best efforts of all you embargo-Nazis, is doing a
"great job in health care." (World Bank)
See "Achievements of the Revolution" at my website.
Visit my CUBA: Issues & Answers website at http://www.netcom.ca/~dchris/CubaFAQ.html
- Prev by Date: Re: Child***Tourism in Cuba
- Next by Date: Re: Human Rights Report on Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children: A Country-by-Country Report on a Contemporary Form of Slavery: The Case of Cuba
- Previous by thread: Re: Under-5 Mortality: Cuba improves 1 ranking, USA drops 5 (UNICEF)
- Next by thread: Re: Under-5 Mortality: Cuba improves 1 ranking, USA drops 5 (UNICEF)