Re: Demand Medical Attention for Critically Ill Cuban Prisoners - Human Rights First
- From: Dan Christensen <dchris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:18:19 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 21, 4:37 pm, "PL" <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Dan Christensen" <dch...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
[California] State says health care at prisons 'in a crisis'
does that mean that Cuban prisoners can be left to die?
It means that the situation is no better in the USA. And they are one
the richest countries in the world, and haven't had decades-long,
genocidal trade sanctions imposed on them! (See "Cuba Under Siege" at
Visit my CUBA: Issues & Answers website at http://www.netcom.ca/~dchris/CubaFAQ.html
- Prev by Date: Re: U.S. Praises Cuban Opposition's Call for Democracy in Cuba
- Next by Date: How Wall Street Blew Itself Up
- Previous by thread: Re: Demand Medical Attention for Critically Ill Cuban Prisoners - Human Rights First
- Next by thread: Re: Demand Medical Attention for Critically Ill Cuban Prisoners - Human Rights First