Re: Ex-CIA spy who exposed agents dies in Cuba

On Monday 14 January 2008 11:24, PL wrote:

On 14 jan, 15:55, f...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Sunday 13 January 2008 15:18, PL wrote:

> Ex-CIA spy who exposed agents dies in Cuba
> Wed Jan 9, 2008 7:36pm EST
> By Anthony Boadle

> HAVANA (Reuters) - Philip Agee, a former CIA agent who exposed
> its undercover operations and dozens of its spies in Latin
> America in a 1975 book, has died in Havana, Cuba's Communist
> Party newspaper Granma said on Wednesday.

The stories about Philip Agee have already shown that he
never exposed
any agents.
(snip)

False:
"His 1975 book, "Inside the Company: CIA Diary," infuriated American
officials by identifying about 250 officers, front companies and
foreign agents working for the United States."
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/10/obituaries/10agee.html?ref=world

"Inside the Company identifies 250 CIA officers and agents"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Agee#_note-sword

Butthat's just the dsame old propaganda that you always spout.
It's
not true.

Nope.
that are press reports from a liberal US newspaper and the printout
from a consensus based wiki site.
Get a life.

Propaganda is still propaganda wherever it comes from.
(snip)

and facts are no propaganda.
deal with it Freddy.
Reality exposed your lies again.

PL

  • Re: Ex-CIA spy who exposed agents dies in Cuba
    ... > Ex-CIA spy who exposed agents dies in Cuba ... > HAVANA - Philip Agee, a former CIA agent who exposed its ... The stories about Philip Agee have already shown that he ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Robert Novak: I dance on your grave
    ... "at least 30 agents" number you keep citing as if it were established ... There was an article about an agent who testified before congress. ... referring to is former CIA agent James Marcinkowski. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)