Re: U.S. Praises Cuban Opposition's Call for Democracy in Cuba
- From: Dan Christensen <dchris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 06:52:22 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 15, 1:09 am, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan Christensen wrote:
On Jan 14, 5:00 pm, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The statement added that the task of achieving democratic change in
Cuban society is up to "Cubans and only Cubans."
Gosh... what could this mean???
free and fair elections and freedom of speech with a role for all Cubans.
Very evasive, Mr. Lobbyist. Can't blame you, really.
As you yourself quoted Oswaldo Paya only a few weeks ago saying, "We
do not accept foreign laws that pretend to decide on the present or
design the future of Cuba." A clear reference to your beloved embargo,
is it not? (It really must be hard to get good help these days!)
See featured article, "Do Cuban dissidents support the US embargo?" at
>> The United States, said McCarry, "supports the right of the Cuban
people to define a democratic future for their country
Your standard lies and misrepresentations about HB won't change facts
No lies, Mr. Lobbyist. The fact is, you and your political masters
have no intention of giving Cubans a say in their future. It's
capitalism or death -- if you had your way.
See featured article, "What is the real purpose of the US embargo?" at
Visit my CUBA: Issues & Answers website at http://www.netcom.ca/~dchris/CubaFAQ.html
- Prev by Date: Re: PL's same tired old lies and evasions...
- Next by Date: PL's same tired old lies and evasions...
- Previous by thread: Re: U.S. Praises Cuban Opposition's Call for Democracy in Cuba
- Next by thread: Re: U.S. Praises Cuban Opposition's Call for Democracy in Cuba