Re: Cuban revolution victims now listed online

On 8 jan, 04:57, Dan Christensen <dch...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 7, 12:55 pm, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dan Christensen wrote:
On Jan 6, 4:10 pm, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan Christensen wrote:
On Jan 6, 10:28 am, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan Christensen wrote:
On Jan 5, 2:13 pm, PL <pl.nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cuban revolution victims now listed online
After more than a decade of research, a nonprofit group has released an
Internet database of documented cases of victims of the Cuban revolution.
Posted on Fri, Jan. 04, 2008
BY FRANCES ROBLES
frob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The last time Juan Mario Gutiérrez spoke to his grandfather, the
10-year-old held up a homemade fishing rod fashioned from a tree branch
and promised to catch a whopper of a fish during his refugee crossing
from Cuba to Miami.
The boy died shortly afterward in a clash with the Cuban Coast Guard
just eight miles from Havana Bay, his 1994 death becoming case No.. 8500
in a newly released database of victims of the Cuban revolution.
Juan Mario shares space with 9,093 other people who lost their lives
fighting for, battling against -- or simply fleeing -- the Cuban revolution.
After more than a decade of painstaking research by two Cuban exiles
with the nonprofit group Cuba Archive, for the first time their results
are available in a searchable database on the Web. The Truth and Memory
Project database atwww.cubaarchive.orgwaslaunchedJan. 1, thanks to a
$52,000 grant from Freedom House, an advocacy organization founded by
Eleanor Roosevelt.
You mean funded by the US government.
(snip)
Please show where any of the published data is incorrect Dan.
Please show where any mainstream human rights groups like Amnesty International will support your outrageous claims. I'm afraid US government funding has tainted this whole project of yours. Everyone knows what a pack of liars they are.

(snip)

Nothing to refute any of the data I see.

STILL no corroboration from any credible sources,

(snip)

Just visit the site and read up Dan.
very credible sources.http://cubaarchive.org/home/index.php

From a quick look,

Get real DAn.
You never look to see anything.

I see only lists of names and uncorroborated
statements.
(snip)

You mean you see lots of reports confirmed by various witnesses and
you hate the fact that people expose your favorire dictator as what he
is.

PL