Re: Cuban embargo prevented attacks, U.S. official says

Come on KRP what fact do you claim is bullshit? The Fact that Cuba
backed the side that won the internationally supervised election and the
U.S. backed the loser?
Or the Fact that Cuba exports medical services while the U.S. exports
weapons of war?

  • Re: Castros Medical Mercenaries
    ... >> dead" are bullshit, but Fidel used them, not CIA, this time. ... >> leader's speach. ... >> speach if you go to Cuba. ... seems unlikely to be a serious threat to the Revolution itself -- in ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Where denouncing labor abuses is illegal
    ... [snip and LIE LIE LIE LIE] ... I'm not a Cuban Danny, I just know a shitpile more about Cuba than YOU ... Like your BULLSHIT on the BTR plane registration. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Question for Dan
    ... Great Canadian BULLSHIT MACHINE in high gear. ... [snip more of the same and LIE LIE LIUE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE] ... having left Cuba - to ... and both are connected to the fiber-optic network. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Castros Medical Mercenaries
    ... > dead" are bullshit, but Fidel used them, not CIA, this time. ... > leader's speach. ... > if you go to Cuba. ... seems unlikely to be a serious threat to the Revolution itself -- in ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Castros Medical Mercenaries
    ... > La Nueva Cuba ... Danny Danny Danny what are we to do with you and your raving bullshit? ... You won't accept the word of Cuban ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)