Re: Danny Christensen the energizer liar!

DANNY THE DECEIVER
"Dan Christensen" <dchris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

[snip and LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE]
Do us a favour and get a copy from your public library
or
from
the U
of M, scan in the whole page(s), and post it on the web
so
we
can all
see it. (Your big chance, Kennykins!) Thanks in advance.
Danny how clever. Did you know that the Miami Herald
does
have an
ARCHIVE????
Text only. Unfortunately, no photos.
They also have a PHOTO archive Danny.
Give us the link then, Kennykins. I have only been able to get
the
text of the editorial in question. Output from the search:
Find it yourself dipwad. Here is a HINT - search for "PHOTO
ARCHIVE."
So, this turns out to be yet another Kennykins Whopper. What else
is
new?
Danny are you seriously claiming that The Miami Herald does NOT
have
"photo archive?"

[snip and LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE]

Not online, Kennykins. Prove me wrong.

So sorry you don't know how to find it.

OK.

You might try the main branch of the public library in your town. In
Florida, I would think they would have issues of Miami Herald for
1992 on microfiche. I don't know about the quality on photographs on
this medium, but it's worth a try. Photocopy the page(s) in question
at the library (using their mircofiche reader/copier). Then scan in
the photocopies and post it at your website. Hopefully we will be able
to make out any lettering on the plane after all this.

Danny - LONG ago you made the claim of the photo on the Herald. When
and others looked at the photo it was NOT a photo of a BTR plane but one

Yet ANOTHER Kennykins whopper! I have never posted any photo that I
claimed was from the Herald. Quit stalling and get that "photo
archive" for us -- remember your previous whopper??? They just keep on
coming!

You have now posted over the past 2 years on and off on THIS subject
THREE links you claimed PROVED the planes had USAF markings and were for
"COMBAT" ............ BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH................... NONE of them
proved to be a BTR plane. NONE Danny and your last foray with the BLUE
plane was really absurd and how you have TRIED to lie yourself out of the
hole you dug for yourself. Not ONE thing you have claimed about the planes
has proved to be true. In so far as them being USAF planes. Danny you are a
PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!

  • Re: FricFrac Christensen LOSES yet AGAIN! AND LIES.
    ... Snipping FACTS that prove COmrade Danny is LYING. ... His claim that he had a photo of a BTR Plane with USAF markings on it. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Danny Christensen the energizer liar!
    ... They also have a PHOTO archive Danny. ... Kennykins. ... to make out any lettering on the plane after all this. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: DANNY CHRISTENSEN LIES AGAIN
    ... DANNY THE DECEIVER ... They also have a PHOTO archive Danny. ... Danny are you seriously claiming that The Miami Herald does NOT ... photo of a BTR plane you wish to ignore because it doesn't have USAF ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Yet ANOTHER Kennykins whopper!
    ... They also have a PHOTO archive Danny. ... Kennykins. ... Danny are you seriously claiming that The Miami Herald does NOT ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Kenny comes clean...
    ... They also have a PHOTO archive Danny. ... Kennykins. ... Danny are you seriously claiming that The Miami Herald does NOT have ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)