DAN CHRISTENSEN'S LYING

Repeatedly Danny Christensen has come in here with PHOTOS he claims are of
the Brothers to the Rescue airplanes that have military markings. Every
such claim in the end has turned out to be a LIE! And the LIES keep getting
bigger and more complex.

You know, the first time he did it, I thought it was a mistake. That was
come years ago. I even held that possibility out as recently as earlier this
year. But mistakes and accidents have to be completely ruled out at this
point.

I am not using a figure of speech when I say that Danny is a "pathological
liar" that is a serious conclusion I have come to. I think it is innate in
Danny, he just is incapable of telling the truth.

.