DAN CHRISTENSEN'S LYING

Repeatedly Danny Christensen has come in here with PHOTOS he claims are of
the Brothers to the Rescue airplanes that have military markings. Every
such claim in the end has turned out to be a LIE! And the LIES keep getting
bigger and more complex.

You know, the first time he did it, I thought it was a mistake. That was
come years ago. I even held that possibility out as recently as earlier this
year. But mistakes and accidents have to be completely ruled out at this
point.

I am not using a figure of speech when I say that Danny is a "pathological
liar" that is a serious conclusion I have come to. I think it is innate in
Danny, he just is incapable of telling the truth.

  • Re: DANNYS NEW SELF AGGRANDIZING ID
    ... Need a THROWAWAY account so you can lie your ... remove them from his website. ... Nobody here believe you EVER corresponded with him Danny. ... SNIP AND LIE DANNY BOY! ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Just answer the question, Kennykins! I do and Comrade Christensen RUNS LIKE HELL!
    ... TRANSLATION: Danny will now start LYING hsi ASS off: ... Well Comrade, now having actually READ the September report by AI, the word "CONDEMNED" isn't the only thing you FALSELY claim they said. ... it is also true that Cuba has the power to correct that itself. ... No, Danny, it is their OPINION, therefore cannot be a lie. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: SNIP AND LIE Christensen on MURDERING the Cuban people
    ... SNIP AND LIE CHRISTIANSEN ... You haven't "debunked" jackshit Danny boy. ... SNIP out whatever yopu cannot answer in the MOST intellectually DISHONEST ... When a state take a position of "belligerence" the target nation would ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Current and past news on Cuba at your fingertips
    ... That lie has been exposed years ago comrade Dan. ... Did you find your balls yet, ... What a truly pathetic loser you are! ... So far Danny boy you have NEVER produced ANY proof for your claim. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Poor, pathetic Kennykins...
    ... fukkkking LIAR! ... A quote from me saying there were ANY rooms overlooking the pool. ... Yes Danny you were adising somebodfy to get a room BY THE OCEAn BECAUSE IT ... lie your way out of this corner. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)