Re: Mr. Alarcón de Quesada lying in front of the UN on July26 1996 about the planes of Brothers to the rescue
- From: Rolf R <R1515@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:49:27 -0400
Yo sabía que Cabezón de Quijada se me parecía a alguien y no me podía
acordar. ¿Se acuerdan ustedes de la película de Nicholson de la invasión
de marciano cadavéricos. Cabezón era uno de ellos.
In article <AkEGi.172125$891.118445@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"PL" <pl.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On July 26 1996 Ricardo Alarcom said in the UN the following about a plane.
with registration N2432S:
"Another is that, today, 26 July, at 4.25 p.m., this aircraft is at the Opa
Locka airport in Miami. It still bears the markings of the United States Air
Force; it still belongs to Brothers to the Rescue and may be involved
tomorrow, the day after, or at some point in the future in one of that
UN Security Council Document S/PV.3683
That plane was in gact NOt owned by Brothers to the Rescue (not at the time
nor ever after) and was the property of a private person NOT connected in
any way to BTTR.
The plane therefore could NOT be used for that organization.
FAA ownership data:
Owned by a person NOT related to BTTR in any way from this date: 8/24/1995
- Prev by Date: Re: 20/20 or Cold War Blinders?
- Next by Date: DAN CHRISTENSEN'S LYING
- Previous by thread: Mr. Alarcón de Quesada lying in front of the UN on July 26 1996 about the planes of Brothers to the rescue
- Next by thread: DAN CHRISTENSEN'S LYING