Mr. Alarcón de Quesada lying in front of the UN on July 26 1996 about the planes of Brothers to the rescue
- From: "PL" <pl.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 00:56:15 +0200
On July 26 1996 Ricardo Alarcom said in the UN the following about a plane with registration N2432S:
"Another is that, today, 26 July, at 4.25 p.m., this aircraft is at the Opa Locka airport in Miami. It still bears the markings of the United States Air Force; it still belongs to Brothers to the Rescue and may be involved tomorrow, the day after, or at some point in the future in one of that group's operations."
UN Security Council Document S/PV.3683
That plane was in gact NOt owned by Brothers to the Rescue (not at the time nor ever after) and was the property of a private person NOT connected in any way to BTTR.
The plane therefore could NOT be used for that organization.
FAA ownership data:
Owned by a person NOT related to BTTR in any way from this date: 8/24/1995
- Prev by Date: Cuban Economic Growth Highlighted in Beijing
- Next by Date: Re: 20/20 or Cold War Blinders?
- Previous by thread: Cuban Economic Growth Highlighted in Beijing
- Next by thread: Re: Mr. Alarcón de Quesada lying in front of the UN on July26 1996 about the planes of Brothers to the rescue