Re: Blow-by-blow account of Brothers to the Rescue tragedy

They once said that Cuba was a soviet puppet state but once the USSR
fell and the Cuban government stayed they could no longer say it was a
puppet so now they claim it was a slave state. This is pure fantasy.
Cuba used the USSR to neutralize the U.S. threat, nd they did it very
successfully.
Now back to the subject of the BTTR downing. KRPs version just
does not make sense. Why would they down the plane that is farther out
of Cuban airspace and not the one that was in Cuban airspace ( Basulto)
It does not make sense . As judge Judy would say ,if it does not make
sense then it is not true.
The facts remain the BTTR plane filed a false flight plan, They
Violated Cuban airspace, they were repeatedly warned to leave the area
and they responded by defying Cuban air traffic control authorities.
The Iranian Passenger plane was never warned , they were thousands of
miles rom U.S. airspace when they were shot down.
Cuba was defending its airspace, while the U.S. was violating
Iranian territorial waters.
I defend the truth and they defend the Empire.

  • Re: Israeli submarine sails Suez canal
    ... The US blockade of Cuba was ... I think a few missiles and warheads did make it to Cuba. ... I wonder how the US would have reacted if the USSR had quarantined ... IIRC,part of the solution to the Cuban missile crisis was a quiet ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Israeli submarine sails Suez canal
    ... The US blockade of Cuba was ... I think a few missiles and warheads did make it to Cuba. ... I wonder how the US would have reacted if the USSR had quarantined ... IIRC,part of the solution to the Cuban missile crisis was a quiet ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: BARRY & THE BROTHERS TO THE RESCUE SHOOTDOWN
    ... [snip portions of Kenny's posting already debunked here, ... >> violated Cuban airspace and had received multiple warnings. ... Actually 24 violations of Cuban airspace in the months leading up to the ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: DCs same tired old lies and bullshit
    ... at the boundary of Cuban airspace. ... and the next data we have shows they are outside Cuban airspace ... That means the planes were outside Cuban airpscae. ... controller that placed them 5 to 10 miles outside Cuban territorial waters. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Kennykins same tired old Nazi lies and bullshit propaganda
    ... network charged with protecting the United States from nuclear ... and write propaganda for Cuba. ... entered Cuban airspace. ... inconsistent with both US and Cuban radar plots. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)