Re: Blow-by-blow account of Brothers to the Rescue tragedy
- From: onio44@xxxxxxxxx (tony fernandez)
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 06:52:28 -0400
They once said that Cuba was a soviet puppet state but once the USSR
fell and the Cuban government stayed they could no longer say it was a
puppet so now they claim it was a slave state. This is pure fantasy.
Cuba used the USSR to neutralize the U.S. threat, nd they did it very
Now back to the subject of the BTTR downing. KRPs version just
does not make sense. Why would they down the plane that is farther out
of Cuban airspace and not the one that was in Cuban airspace ( Basulto)
It does not make sense . As judge Judy would say ,if it does not make
sense then it is not true.
The facts remain the BTTR plane filed a false flight plan, They
Violated Cuban airspace, they were repeatedly warned to leave the area
and they responded by defying Cuban air traffic control authorities.
The Iranian Passenger plane was never warned , they were thousands of
miles rom U.S. airspace when they were shot down.
Cuba was defending its airspace, while the U.S. was violating
Iranian territorial waters.
I defend the truth and they defend the Empire.
- Prev by Date: Re: Blow-by-blow account of Brothers to the Rescue tragedy
- Next by Date: Re: How Cuba Runs Its Elections
- Previous by thread: Re: Blow-by-blow account of Brothers to the Rescue tragedy
- Next by thread: Re: Blow-by-blow account of Brothers to the Rescue tragedy