"With sky-high energy prices, rising interest rates and a cooling housing market, can U.S. households continue pulling rabbits out of their hat?
- From: bromselick@xxxxxxx
- Date: 20 Aug 2006 14:38:04 -0700
Not likely," wrote Benjamin Reitzes, an economic analyst for BMO
Nesbitt Burns. We couldn't agree more. Consumers are being stretched
and mortgage payments are becoming increasingly hard to make. What
when more and more people default on their mortgage payment?
- Prev by Date: Cuba prepara cumbre con participación incierta de Fidel Castro
- Next by Date: US HOUSING SLUMP GAINS MOMENTUM
- Previous by thread: Cuba prepara cumbre con participación incierta de Fidel Castro
- Next by thread: US HOUSING SLUMP GAINS MOMENTUM