Re: Bush urged to intervene after Castro's death

The only one who is a dogmatic liar is you PL , now you are reduced to
name calling , well I am rubber and you're glue what ever you say
bounces of of me and sticks to you. I asked you point blank and you did
no deny it, NO answer is an answer as the ole proverb says, and the
fact that you parrot U.S. propaganda and you cannot criticize anything
the empire does nor can you give cerdit where credit is due such as
mision milagro, pretty obvious proves the point.

  • Re: About that race issue
    ... There's got to be a term for this logical fallacy. ... rubber, you're glue," because I wasn't calling anyone a name. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • I am rubber, YOU are glue*)!
    ... | Report Abuse ... Oh the old I'm rubber, you're glue thing? ... Oh no you don't--I am rubber YOU are glue whatever you say bounces off ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: I am rubber, YOU are glue*)!
    ... > | Report Abuse ... > Oh the old I'm rubber, you're glue thing? ... > Oh no you don't--I am rubber YOU are glue whatever you say bounces off ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: Garmin Etrex: rubber band problem
    ... Which glue I should use and how I can do it ... In that case I have had good results using simple rubber solution ... >sided tape. ... I carefully removed the rubber band, ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Glue Suggestions to attach rubber feet to a laptop.
    ... I've lost them so I cut some new ones out of some rubber. ... attached them with double sided tape but this will not hold them for long ... This is one of the very few instances where I'd use cyanoacrylate glue ... brake anti-squeak glue sold in squeeze bottles. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)