Re: Bush urged to intervene after Castro's death

The only one who is a dogmatic liar is you PL , now you are reduced to
name calling , well I am rubber and you're glue what ever you say
bounces of of me and sticks to you. I asked you point blank and you did
no deny it, NO answer is an answer as the ole proverb says, and the
fact that you parrot U.S. propaganda and you cannot criticize anything
the empire does nor can you give cerdit where credit is due such as
mision milagro, pretty obvious proves the point.