Satish, you don't even know the meaning of the word "dictatorship". Dictators control the country through life, and died in office. China's leaders can not hold office longer than 10 years and they have a mandatory retirement age of 67 . If th

If there is ever a "bandit regime", they are U.S., England, France,
Spain,
Holland, and Portugal. They were the ones that enslaved the Africans
and Asians since the 16th century. Don't you ever forget that,
Satish. China has never enslaved any nation.

China under CCP-dictatorship

Satish, you don't even know the meaning of the word "dictatorship".
Dictators control the country through life, and died in office.
China's leaders can not hold office longer than 10 years and they have
a mandatory retirement age of 67 . If they are NOT doing a good job,
that could be terminated earlier.

is picking up fights with its neighbors for the purpose of making territorial claims on the Yellow Sea and the South Sea.

You are making things up, and are determined to make a villain out of
China. Nothing is happening over there. International disputes are
part of life throughout history.

The bandit rgime in Beijing, like Nazi Germany and Tojo's
Japan, is being driven by sheer arrogance and greed.

Your filthy mouth and filthy mind is ruining and enraging your life.

Pride goeth before a fall. Imperialist ambitions are guiding
CCP big honchos to lead China on to a very slippery path.

If you are really interested in seeing the real world, open your eyes
and see what us Americans are doing to the world.

1: We created the "Gulf of Tonkin incidents" to get
ourselves into a war with Vietnam.
2: We made up lies about WMD to invade Iraq, killed,
raped, murdered Iraqis.
3: We have been fighting, killing, destroying, murdering
innocent civilians in Afghanistan.
4: We intimidated Iran, Cuba, North Korea constantly.
5: We are building fences around China to contain China.

China has not done any of these to us or any other country.

As for you, rst, I can't even call you brainwashed because

Because you have no brain. You have no eyes. You have no ears.
You are being led like a blind man by the CIA. And you are blind and
a CIA stooge.

you have a very very dirty brain.

I have a very clear fresh mind and brain. Unlike you, I live my own
life. I say what I wanted to say, do what I wanted to do, and go
wherever I wanted to go. I have a clear conscious.

Your support for CCP-dictatorship's imperialist
agenda is totally opportunistic and not of belief.

You are a shit ass. I do not have any of your dirty filthy
brainwashed twisted mind like you have. What the CCP does is none of
my business. What China does is also none of my business. It is all
in your crazy lunatic twisted mind. You belong to a mental hospital.

You became a naturalized American many decades ago. You did so
on your own. No one forced you to become an American citizen.

Satish, I have done more for America than you ever will. I have
served in the U.S. Army? Have you?

And you know enough of life under CCP-dictatorship not to want
to ever move back to the land of your birth.

Like I said, Satish, you have a unnatural crazy twisted mind. You
certainly belong to a mental hospital. You are an absolutely crazy
lunatic.

You intend to stay put in USA with your gf.
And yet you choose to incessantly cheer the CCP-dictatorship.

You have an unnatural crazy twisted lunatic mind. You certainly
belong to a
mental hospital. You are an absolutely crazy lunatic.

That is
a sure sign of a very very dirty brain.

You certainly have an unnatural crazy twisted lunatic mind and
brainwashed
filthy dirty useless brain.

  • If there is ever a "bandit regime", it is the U.S., England, Spain, Holland, and Portugal. They wer
    ... China has never enslaved any nation. ... Your filthy mouth and filthy mind is enraging your life. ... I have a very clear fresh mind and brain. ... Like I said, Satish, you have a unnatural crazy twisted mind. ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • If there is ever a "bandit regime, it is the U.S., England, Spain, Holland, and Portugal. They wer
    ... China has never enslaved any nation. ... Your filthy mouth and filthy mind is enraging your life. ... I have a very clear fresh mind and brain. ... Like I said, Satish, you have a unnatural crazy twisted mind. ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Re: Qualia Question
    ... By removing the gap between mind and brain - in all the words that are ... Just because I can't explain some aspect of the universe doesn't mean the ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)
  • Alan Wallace - Contemplative Science
    ... tions or properties of the brain. ... tion of holiness through the purification of the body and mind. ... jective, qualitative, mental processes by way of objective, quantitative, physi- ... contemplatives claim that with the achievement of a highly advanced degree ...
    (de.soc.weltanschauung.misc)
  • Re: artificial intelligence
    ... the chemicals ARE the mind state. ... say that the mind is what the brain does. ... implied errors in the language without changing how we use the language. ... behavior doesn't mean it's not the brain you are sensing - but yet that is ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)