In Myanmar, Kachin Terrorist K I A re-captured and killed 3 K I A child soldiers on their way to escape from Kachin K I A Terrorist Camps.

In Myanmar, Kachin Terrorist K I A re-captured and killed 3 K I A child soldiers on their way to escape from Kachin K I A Terrorist Camps.

Local populace wanted to fight back against Kachin Terrorist K I A destructions and killing innocent people, killing even own kachin people, terrorist K I A is heavily being backfired by Government soldiers hands in hands with local Kachin, Bamar, Shan, Chin people.

Kachin Terrorist K I A set up new Kangaroo Training camps for newly recruited child soldier for short courses (Kangaroo level funny sub-training) as K I A desperately needed re-inforcement since K I A being backfired by Government heavily.

Kachin Terrorists called KIA / KIO in Myanmar alienating own Kachin people, recruiting Kachin child soldiers from Kachin parents against their will, and forced labouring young Kachin people as porters amid their terrorist attack on populace is being backfired.

Those kangaroo K I A child soldiers attended Kangaroo training (well below sud-standard training), not enough skill to fight, short of food supply, lack of logistic support and worse of all Kachin children around 15 years were forced to be child soldiers against their wills and their parents.

Kachin Terrorist K I A child soldiers are running away from their Terrorist Camps.

Those who had been re-captured by K I A were killed under Kangaroo Court, extrajudicial killings are very common in K I A / K I O Terrorist Camps.

On 2 Jun, near HMUPHLE village Kachin Terrorist K I A re-captured and killed 3 K I A childsoldiers on their way to escape from K I A terrorist camp. Local authority are investigating to get their identities, but hardly to know since some areas are occupied by Kachin Terrorist K I A.

Kachin Terrorist K I A confirmed that they have some child soldiers around 1,200, but Laiza residents, kachin citizen-journalist from inner circle estimated about K I A child soldier as much as 6,200 since fighting started.

Even HRW, AI, FreedomHouse this time around could not hide K I A child soldier issue anymore and released K I A child soldiers terrible condition somewhat in order to save their sinking nose, and face.

Majority of peace loving Kachin people are living in fear of KIA / KIO warlords and terrorists.

Kachin people loathe & hate Kachin terrorists KIA / KIO.

RELATED NEWS:
http://www.myanmarexpress.net/2012/06/kia_1630.html

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

KACHIN TERRORIST K I A KILLED INNOCENT VILLAGERS IN MYANMA. KACHIN TERRORIST K I A ATTACKED MOST POPULATED VILLAGE BY SHELLING WITH HEAVY ARTILLERY, KILLED RESIDENTS AND INJURED MANY OTHERS.

MYITKYINA - MAY 31, ABOUT 7PM Kachin terrorist K I A attacked most populated village of SATEMHU by shelling with heavy artillery. In this terrorist attack, K I A killed residents U NAY AUNG, MA TOE TOE and injured many others. Peace loving residents demanded to hunt down Kachin terrorist K I A to be brought back to justice.

http://www.myanmarexpress.net/2012/06/kia_04.html

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

KACHIN TERRORIST K I A TOOK INNOCENT STUDENT HOSTAGES IN MYANMAR ( 2 FEMALE STUDENTS AND 3 FEMALE TEACHERS)

MYITKYINA : 28 MAY around 10:00AM, 15 gunmen from KIA Kachin armed group forced to stop a bus carrying students, teachers and civilian travelers near KAWAPAN village. Then, KIA took 3 female Teachers and 2 female Students (10graders) as hostages and fled away. KIA also threatened to all travelers for possible ambush shooting, road between PUTAO and MYITKYINA. Local residents condemned these KIA hostage takers, and are concerned about their security. Those loved ones demanded safe return of all hostages, and demanded local authority to hunt down and bring terrorists back to justice for trial.
http://www.myanmarexpress.net/2012/05/kia_9390.html

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

KACHIN TERRORIST K I A KILLED A PREGNANT ZOMI WOMAN IN MYANMAR.

YANGON NEWS : 29 MAY - Kachin armed group killed a pregnant chin woman, shot from short distance execution style near Ta Nai village 54km from MYITKYINA. One on looker said that KIA found a piece of receipt purchased from Grocery Store in MYITKYINA. Her name is LAL HMANGAIHI, a zomi chin tribe around 25 years old. Later, KIA forced her to speak kachin language during interrogation, but she could not speak neither Kachin nor Myanmar well. She was carrying 4 month pregnant. After interrogation, KIA armed group leader decided execution style shooting. She died with a bullet hole in her forehead.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

KACHIN TERRORIST K I A ATTACKED SCHOOL BUS CARRYING SCHOOL CHILDREN TO MYITKYINA. HOWEVER, CHILDREN UNHURT AND ESCAPED FROM KIA TERRORIST KILLING.

Yangon - A number of KIA armed group attacked school bus carrying school children ages between 6 to 14, near a small village 24KM from MYITKYINA. However, schoold bus was slightly damaged with bullet holes and children unhurt.. Eyes witness reported to local authority that KIA soldiers were too young around 14 year old and shouting while firing the school bus.

http://www.myanmarexpress.net/2012/05/kia_29.html

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

KACHIN TERRORIST K I A BOMB BLASTED AGAIN AND DAMAGED INFRASTRUCTURE OF ELECTRICITY POWER IN MYANMAR. FARMERS NEARBY NARROWLY ESCAPED FROM BLAST.

HEADLINE NEWS: H-Pole No. 249 of Namhkam- Muse 66-KV power grid destroyed by KIA

25th May 2012 - Action on the information from duty-conscious locals that H-Pole concrete lamp post No. 249 of Namhkam- Muse 66-KV power grid of Myanmar Electric Power Enterprise of the Ministry of Electric Power No. 2 had a bit tilted this morning, authorities concerned went there and checked it. And they found that the bottom of the concrete pole was damaged by the attack of KIA armed group and the iron rods inside were twisted.

Moreover, what seemed to be a mine was found at another concrete pole.

Plans are under way to repair the damaged H-Pole. Such an incident in which KIA armed group is blowing up towers can cause reduced electricity supply and the people are having more problems, says the Ministry of Electric Power No. 2.
A number of farmers, and their families nearby working on their farms narrowly escaped from the blast, but 6 years old children collapsed on the ground due to intensity of blast but unhurt. In the past, local people and travelers were killed when KIA destroyed bridges and power infrastructures.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

KACHIN TERRORIST K I A BOMB BLASTED AND DAMAGED POWER GRID INFRASTRUCTURE OF ELECTRICITY POWER IN MYANMAR.
K I A TERRIBLE DESTRUCTIONS.

Four towers from Shweli-Mansan national grid damaged in KIA’s mine blast.

NAY PYI TAW, 19 May- 230 KV Shweli-Mansan national grid tower No 73 near Pankanai Village, Nankham Township, Shan State (North) was slightly damaged in the bomb blast by KIA armed group around 8 pm yesterday.

The blast blew off about two inches of a post three inches above the plinth leaving about-three-inch deep holes in other two six inches above the plinth.
Likewise, tower Nos. 206, 207 and 208 were blown up at 2.47 am on the same day. In the blasts, tower Nos 206 and 207 were collapsed and tower bending No. 208 half. The blasts had disrupted the power distribution, and power supply was reduced by 200 megawatts with power cut as the consequence.

So, electric power supply will be reduced for a while across the nation as personnel concerned are trying to repair the towers as possibly quick as they can.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

KACHIN TERRORIST K I A BLOWN UP TWO COMMERCIAL TRUCKS AND ROBBED K 80,000 FROM THE DRIVERS IN MYANMAR.
KIA armed group blows up two trucks

NAY PYI TAW, 21 May-Seven uniformed members of KIA armed group intercepted two six-wheel trucks steered by Thaung Htway and Aung Naing en route from Muse to Lashio on Muse-Lashio Union Highway near a pine forest between Nantpaw bridge and Nantoun village in Muse Township with gunfire at 10.20 pm on 19 May.

They distorted K 80,000 from the first driver and let four drivers and assistances run away before they blew up the trucks, throwing two grenades onto driver’s seat of each vehicle.

Despite no casualty, the fronts of vehicles with License plate numbers 8I/ 7876 and 8I/7880 were damaged with two windows broken and windbreakers shattered. A grenade bearing words KRL 68 embedded on iron body with 2.5 inches length and 1.5 inches in diameter and 5-inch wooden handle was found unexploded at the scene. One of the two destroyed vehicle have been removed and the regular passage of vehicles resumed earlier yesterday morning.-MNA

Kachin Terrorist K I A blown up two commercial trucks and robbed K 80,000 from the drivers in Myanmar.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

KACHIN TERRORIST K I A HORRIBLE DESTRUCTIONS AND KILLINGS IN MYANMAR

Kachin Terrorist K I A brutally tortured and killed civilians

Visit Links : KACHIN K I A TERRORIST KILLINGS

http://www.myanmarexpress.net/2012/05/kia_6096.html

http://www.myanmarexpress.net/2012/04/kia_4554.html
..
..

Criminal destructions and killing travelers by Kachin Terrorist K I A

Visit Links : KACHIN K I A TERRORIST DESTRUCTIONS & KILLING TRAVELLERS

http://www.myanmarexpress.net/2012/04/blog-post_5945.html

http://www.myanmarexpress.net/2012/04/kia_9887.html

http://www.myanmarexpress.net/2012/05/kia.html

http://www.myanmarexpress.net/2012/05/kia_09.html
..
..

K A C H I N T E R R O R I S T K I A K I L L I N G S A N D D E S T R U C T I O N S

N A M E O N E T H I N G T H A T I S N O T C R I M I N A L A C T I V I T Y I N Y O U R H O M E T O W N

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
KACHIN TERRORIST K I A TERRORIST ACTIVITIES IN MYANMAR.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Warlord terror, downright killing under Kangaroo court

Uneducated, no-ethnic-representative, unelected, illegitimate, arms waving
terrorist gang heads so-called leaders

Aliens, illegal border-cross disease carriers

Brutal militant fanatics

Anti-Buddhist gunmen

Narrow-minded underdog racists

Religious based criminalized radicals

Violence driven wicked extremists

Well-armed Christian promoters

Bare-body pig-tusks wore, jealous loser extremist sectarians

Narcotic drug producers

Burman-allergic loser criminals

Weapons, arms smugglers

Unlawful log exporters

Mastermind heroin traffickers

Child soldier recruiters

Daylight robbers, T.A.X-ing populace

Illicit heroin refinery owners

Weapons hideout fugitive landlord

Pro-splitters, country breakawayers

Offenders, forcing farmers to grow heroine poppy plantations

Convicts, narcotic drug worldwide-distributer

Farmers hating criminals, planting land-mines in farms & plantations

Terrorist groups founders

Guilty farms-to-minefields transformers

Villagers haters, crooked ransom takers

Terrorists demanding, forcing locals to give food, logistic supports

Hostage takers

Jungle happy cave living, illegally armed kangaroo army

Civil-war monger

Evil army soldiers who deserve a dose of lethal injection

Primitive style with no rule of law, happier under sham Kangaroo Court

Country infrastructure destructionist-terrorists

Planting land-mines killer-layers

Felon bridge destroyers

Power plants bomb blasters

Extrajudicial killers, slayers

Hit-n-run terrorists attacking soft targets, public transport Buses & Trains

Shopping mall bomb plotters & butchers

Criminal ambushers attacking civilian office staffs

Innocent travelers-shoppers killers

Terrorists shelling populated towns, killing residents

Criminal serial murderers

Home grown Terrorists