Yeah, Pansy Fungus, when will you be posting from the moon? and from Mars? or even from Io, one of Saturn's moon just just for the fun.

Yeah, Pansy Fungus, when will you be posting from the moon?
and from Mars? or even from Io, one of Saturn's moon just just for the
fun.

  • Re: A great view of Mars in August (farewell)
    ... >>>of posts over the years relating to the visibility of the moon and ... >> idea that Mars will appear the same size as the full moon hasn't got ... >> Apart from his irritating habit of posting off-topic, ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: A great view of Mars in August (farewell)
    ... I don't for one moment think that Mars could appear ... > the same size as a full moon. ... > I'll take this opportunity to say that this is be my last posting on ... as it appears that my contributions regardless of whatever I wish ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Here we go again with Albert Fung and the Western cultures self-proclaimed righteousness of
    ... He now thinks that he is in Australia! ... He should post from the moon or Mars once in a while just to be fun. ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • slightly OT: museum exhibit "Beyond Planet Earth: The Future of Space Exploration"
    ... the part about colonizing the Moon apparently does contain ... Before we go to war with Mars, ... exhibition "Beyond Planet Earth: The Future of Space ... help make the red planet, currently a frozen desert, livable. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: the strength of a rope
    ... It was one of your regular members that performed this cross posting ... beauty of carefully constructed english language, but as with physics, ... "Within 10 years, we will land a man on the moon, and return him ... Okay, if you want to learn English language construction, you really ...
    (alt.usage.english)