to funnel some money to palestinian human rights...
- From: "Doc Martian" <docmartian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 03:46:05 -0700
get a list of modern subcultures. punk, drugs, marijuana, metal, trance, gaga, computer, anything where there's a few hundred thousand fans or more.... and print t-shirts with the word as a chinese character (usually with a lowercase english translation below it). skim 15% off the top of the net for your troubles, use the rest to succor people that are suffering in Palestine, please make sure they are the right people, there are some folks there with allegiances to the neighbor state that deserve to suffer. little things, big things, a well-protected performing arts center with a band room, public gardens, a park a good long ways from the border with israel, good food that doesn't come out of a u.n. bag., doritos, some jewelry, pretty dresses, dog food so they can raise a puppy, the stuff we take for granted.
- Prev by Date: Re: Taming American roads is like taming Afghanistan
- Next by Date: Record 46.2 million Americans live in poverty, Census Bureau says
- Previous by thread: Tension rises between rebel and civilian leaders in Libya - Belhaj is a front-line commander and former mujahedin in Afghanistan who says he was kidnapped and tortured by the CIA and turned over to the forces of Moammar Kadafi, who jailed him for
- Next by thread: Record 46.2 million Americans live in poverty, Census Bureau says