You will have a great time doing abianchen cunt/slut bashing and roasting. She's very brown already, but needed more salt and pepper, and a lot of B-B-Q sauce, with slow roasting to cook out all that ugly fat from her. Of course, nobody wants

Why? because she is here in soc.culture.china lying to everybody
about herself, trying to fool everybody. She's a shameless
uneducated ugly ill-mannered, foul-mouth ugly fat pig. We gotta get
rid of her
from soc.culture.china. We will not quit until she left forever.

Come join us. You will have a great time doing abianchen cunt/slut
bashing and roasting. She's very brown already, but needed more salt
and pepper, and a lot of B-B-Q sauce, with slow roasting to cook out
all that ugly fat from her. Of course, nobody wants to eat ugly
foul-
mouth ill-mannered, uneducated potbelly pig.