Re: Have you noticed how abianchen rst0wxyz anti-dabianchenVirus try to derail SCC when the heat gets turned up on Tibet?

Yeah, just watched the trailer:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2332885785/

And it’s available in Netflix too so I will rent it.

I guess human being’s final enemy is not CCP but themselves? :-)