Re: Architecture - For I. M. Pei, History Is Still Happening - Connecting the Past and the Present I CAN’T seem to get the Museum of Islamic Art out of my mind.

Steve Chu, new Energy Secretary. He is also member of Academia Sinica
of Taiwan. He was in Taiwan two weeks ago for Academia Sinica
conference.

Elaine Chao was born in Taiwan and came to the states at age of 8.

Yo Yo Ma will give concerts in Taiwan end of this month. He is the
only legend now after Rostropovich died.

Never thought Sarah Chang a serious classical musician.