Re: The DL rediculous accusaton: Emotional human values were lacking in modern China.
- From: BobLee1964 <boblee1964@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 06:04:22 -0700 (PDT)
On May 28, 7:38 am, Peter Terpstra <pe...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The Dalai Lama is quite a fascinating man, but he's certainly not a
god-king. On a human level he inspiers many people, not only Westerners,
also Asian, even then thousends Chinese. In Japan the Dl is a popular
person. "God-king" is the negative picture some people would like to make
Is Dalai Lama as popular as Hitler was? Hitler was also inspiring, not
just to many germans.
After all, they must have something in common:
The Tibetans did not choose for a Chinese occupation and they did not
deserve the Chinese oppression and destruction of Tibetan culture which
exists til now. Let them Tibetans speak freely for themselves an not by
some Chinese spokesman.
Tibetan serfs did not choose to be liberated, just like the african
slaves did not choose to be emancipated.
- Prev by Date: China
- Next by Date: Re: Chinese Are Left to Ask Why Schools Crumbled - Subject is Banned in Media
- Previous by thread: Conquest of the world
- Next by thread: Re: The DL rediculous accusaton: Emotional human values were lacking in modern China.