Conquest of the world

To all readers:

I am Kira. I am the Lord of the All, and the Emperor of the All. My
word is law. None may contradict me. I have won. I have taken all.

Kira

  • To the People of All
    ... To all readers: ... I am the Lord of All. ... My word is law. ... None may contradict me. ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • DN Receiving the Word in Humility 6/7/2006
    ... Spirit-energized Word of God. ... do all in the name of the Lord Jesus" (Col. 3:16 ... square that was in front of the Water Gate; and they told Ezra the ... scribe to bring the Book of the Law of Moses, ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • DN Receiving the Word in Humility 6/7/2007
    ... Spirit-energized Word of God. ... do all in the name of the Lord Jesus" (Col. 3:16 ... square that was in front of the Water Gate; and they told Ezra the ... scribe to bring the Book of the Law of Moses, ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Re: SKEPTIC article on O Jews and science
    ... part of history had different physics than others. ... The Lord has indeed declared himself to be unchangeable. ... that all His creations testify of Him, and that He wants us to learn ... I agree, remembering, of course, that even with consistent law man is ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Honest Question
    ... “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your ... Law and the Prophets.” ... He says these two commandments are the basis ... And God spoke all these words, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)