Re: CCP now exporting thugs to other countries

charles_liu@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> ltlee1 wrote:
> > demorising@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > > >

> > > A better question is why do you always post an irrelevant addition to
> > > the title of threads I author. It is bad enough when you try to change
> > > the subject within a thread. I am changing the title back to the one I
> > > intended.
> > >
> > > ----------
> >
> > Is it not appropriate not discuss the realiability or source material?
>
> Say, whatever happened to that Chen Yonglin guy Epoch Times was
> promoting so heavily? The last thing I remember was he admiting he
> didn't have a list of 1000 Chinese spies in Australia.

Invited by the vice-president of the European Union (EU) Human Rights
Committee, Chen Yonglin, former Chinese diplomat from Sydney, and Hao
Fengjun, former Tianjin police officer, were in Europe from October 17
through November 16, 2005. During the visit, they were invited to speak
to the British Parliament, French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and
Danish National Assembly. They also gave speeches in England, France,
Germany, Denmark, Belgium, and Austria on the issue of human rights in
China. Chen and Hao's European tour happened to coincide with Chinese
president Hu Jintao's visit to Europe. Their presentations stirred a
tide of criticism of the human rights abuses in China.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/5-12-12/35639.html

> > I changed the title to signal what aspect of your post I find
> > interesting.
> > >
> > > Incidentes en una protesta de ciudadanos chinos frente al Congreso
> > >
> > > [Incident of protest of citizen of China in front of Congress]
> > >
> > > Hubo enfrentamientos entre defensores y detractores del líder
> > > comunista oriental, Luo Gan de visita en la Argentina
> > >
> > > [There was confrontations between defenders and detractors of the Asian
> > > communist leader, Luo Gan during visit in Argentina]
> > >
> > > http://www.lanacion.com.ar/politica/nota.asp?nota_id=764772
> > >
> > > http://www.clarin.com/diario/2005/12/14/um/m-01107582.htm
> > >
> > > http://www.apfdigital.com.ar/despachos.asp?cod_des=54501

  • Re: Ahmadinejad challenges West human rights
    ... Jan 2 - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Sunday that the ... > Iranian government is ready to host a conference on 'human rights' between ... > Asked about dialogue on human rights between Iran and the European Union, ... > The president said that human rights is a sacred value which should not be ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)
  • Ahmadinejad challenges West human rights
    ... Jan 2 - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Sunday that the ... Iranian government is ready to host a conference on 'human rights' between ... Asked about dialogue on human rights between Iran and the European Union, ... The president said that human rights is a sacred value which should not be ...
    (soc.culture.europe)
  • Ahmadinejad challenges West human rights
    ... Jan 2 - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Sunday that the ... Iranian government is ready to host a conference on 'human rights' between ... Asked about dialogue on human rights between Iran and the European Union, ... The president said that human rights is a sacred value which should not be ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Ahmadinejad challenges West human rights
    ... Jan 2 - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Sunday that the ... Iranian government is ready to host a conference on 'human rights' between ... Asked about dialogue on human rights between Iran and the European Union, ... The president said that human rights is a sacred value which should not be ...
    (soc.culture.indonesia)
  • Ahmadinejad challenges West human rights
    ... Jan 2 - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Sunday that the ... Iranian government is ready to host a conference on 'human rights' between ... Asked about dialogue on human rights between Iran and the European Union, ... The president said that human rights is a sacred value which should not be ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)