culture.canada

Just an observation.

Don't mind me.

All I see are postings about Israel and Palestine.

Should this newsgroup be called soc.culture.canada???

Or maybe there is no culture to talk about?

  • The Cultural Connection-Zionism and the United States
    ... The Cultural Connection-Zionism and the United States ... Israel was to be an entirely new country created in a savage, ... prism of Zionist propaganda and colonization in Palestine. ... are in no way flattering to Western culture or to Western ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: Serious or always nonsensical?
    ... Middle East news is of extreme importance ... therefore isn't it reasonable to expect that a newsgroup dedicated to the ... culture of Israel would discuss its culture plus the culture of the Arabs ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: What a popular newsgroup!
    ... I frequent. ... interested in the culture of Israel. ... This is an 'anti-semitic'® newsgroup, ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Myths & Facts Online: Israels Roots
    ... "The Jews have no claim to the land they call Israel." ... returned to Palestine demanding their country back. ... Jewish people have maintained ties to their historic homeland for more ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • An interview of Ilan Pappe
    ... A version of this was published by The Middle East Policy Council in ... Palestine; but my mother looked at it as the only practical ... initiative Sadat took to Israel; the Lebanon invasion; and the first ... Zionists and opposed the idea of Jewish statehood as sacrilegious. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)