Edmonton professor uncovers WW2 race-based gas tests

Edmonton professor uncovers WW2 race-based gas tests
http://www.inews880.com/Channels/Reg/LocalNews/story.aspx?ID=1053236

{EXCERPT} iNews880.com, Canada - New research by the University of Alberta has
uncovered US scientists conducted race-based gas experiments during during World
War 2....

http://www.inews880.com/Channels/Reg/LocalNews/story.aspx?ID=1053236

Veterans Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vetissues
Veterans Day Master Resource Guide
http://www.amervets.com/warlib6/warlib69.htm

World War I/II Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/world-wars

WWII Victory Medal Issue Regulations
http://www.amervets.com/replacement/w2.htm#isr

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm

Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com
.