One Canadian Soldier Killed and Three Injured in Afghanistan

One Canadian Soldier Killed and Three Injured in Afghanistan
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28544224/

{EXCERPT} MSNBC - OTTAWA, ONTARIO - One Canadian soldier was killed and three
others were injured when their armoured vehicle struck an improvised explosive
device...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28544224/

Canadian Military Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canadian-military

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm

Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • Canadian soldier honoured with military funeral
    ... Canadian soldier honoured with military funeral ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.canada)
  • Coalition troops salute 97th Canadian soldier killed on
    ... Coalition troops salute 97th Canadian soldier killed on ... The Canadian Press, Afghanistan - KANDAHAR, Afghanistan The death of ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.canada)