Justified and Measured: Can Stephen Harper Speak for our Dead

Justified and Measured: Can Stephen Harper Speak for our Dead

Yet another Canadian has been killed by the Zionists, and Canada's "leader" refuses to condemn the action. His loyalty is not to his own country. This is the man who in the last election, repeatedly promised to "Stand up for Canada."

http://photosc.msspro.com/citizen/harperlebanon.htm

  • Re: Justified and Measured: Can Stephen Harper Speak for our Dead
    ... Stephen Harper said he would "Stand up for Canada" not ... Yet another Canadian has been killed by the Zionists, ... "leader" refuses to condemn the action. ...
    (soc.culture.canada)
  • Re: OT Health Care
    ... countries when it comes to health care. ... Her mother, a Canadian, suddenly went blind. ... We hear that medicines are cheaper in Canada. ... The government refuses to dispense them because of cost when ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: What about a petition against the genocidal trade sanctions?
    ... And you are < the one who refuses to even comment on -- never mind ... employees involved in secret work for the Whitehouse you're talking ... Al Queda is operated by the U.S. Government? ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Why we dont get arrested of Iniciting Racial Hatred?
    ... The problem for Zionists is that to understand is to forgive. ... were to put each of us on trial for 'Inciting racial hatred' or whatnot ... than condemn us, would join with us. ... To condemn Jews we need ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Unreserved apology
    ... Fran is Spacker. ... Hence the reason that he refuses to condemn any of spacker's actions. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)