Brad Pitt wants Cambodian property de-mined for family's safety sake
- From: Chim <ChimS1@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 03:19:09 -0700
Pitt wants Cambodian property de-mined for family's safety sake
Monday June 4, 01:35 PM
London, June 4 (ANI): Brad Pitt's main concern when he and lady love
Angelina Jolie stay in Cambodia with their kids is not snakes or the
wildlife, but all the landmines buried across the country.
The couple have a home in the country from where Jolie adopted her
oldest son Maddox, now 5, and often like to visit along with their
However, Angelina revealed that Brad gets the jitters just thinking
about all the landmines that have been buried in the countryside.
He has now asked authorities if the couple's property can be swept for
mines once again.
"He's asking if the property can be de-mined again," The Sun quoted
Jolie, as saying.
The Jolie-Pitts, after a pit-stop in France for the Cannes film
festival, were back in Prague where the actress is shooting her new
movie 'Wanted' in which she plays an assassin.
They recently also celebrated the first birthday of their youngest,
and only biological child so far Shiloh. (ANI)
- Prev by Date: PM Hun Sen lashed out at the UN human rights envoy to Cambodia, calling his most recent criticisms of government abuses "too extreme."
- Next by Date: Re: Cambodia is being systematically stripped of its natural assets by a small elite of politicians, relatives of its prime minister, and businessmen working with the army
- Previous by thread: PM Hun Sen lashed out at the UN human rights envoy to Cambodia, calling his most recent criticisms of government abuses "too extreme."
- Next by thread: Fewer than 10 percent of the Asia-Pacific's estimated 8.5 million people who are living with HIV are aware of their status